10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)

10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)
  • 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord). Happy a nice day all of song lyrics visitors. On this occasion I'll share :"10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)." i really hope that you like this song lyric.

    10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)


    Chords for guitar, piano, bass and other instruments.
    10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) by Matt Redman

    Intro:  C  G  D/F#  Em
            C  G  Dsus4  D

    Chorus:
               C           G
    Bless the Lord, Oh my soul
    D/F#   Em
    Oh my soul
    C            G    Dsus4 D
    Worship His holy name
              C        Em
    Sing like never before
    C  D  Em
    0h my soul
         C             D    (G or Interlude)
    I'll worship Your holy name

    Interlude:  C/G  G  C/G  G

    Verse 1:
         C        G           D      Em
    The sun comes up, it's a new day dawning
    C              G         D     Em
     It's time to sing Your song again
        C         G            D            Em
    Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me
    C2           G               Dsus4  D    G   Gsus4 - G
      Let me be singing when the eve - ning comes

    Verse 2:
            C       G                 D     Em
    You're rich in love, and You're slow to anger
          C        G              D        Em
    Your name is great, and Your heart is kind
        C         G                D      Em
    For all Your goodness, I will keep on singing
    C2              G             Dsus4 D   G    Gsus4 - G
      Ten thousand reasons for my heart to find

    Verse 3:
        C        G             D        Em
    And on that day when my strength is failing
        C          G            D        Em
    The end draws near, and my time has come
      C       G                    D      Em
    Still my soul will sing Your praise unending
    C2              G                Dsus4  D  G  Gsus4 - G
      Ten thousand years and then fore  -  vermore

    Ending:
          C            D    Em
    I'll worship Your holy name
               C            D    Em
    Yes, I'll worship Your holy name
                C            D    G

    Lord, I'll worship Your holy name

    You are reading: 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)


    Thanks for your visit to this 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord).

    That was 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)

    That was 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord), url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/09/10000-reasons-bless-lord.html