follow me

follow me - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • follow me
  • follow me. Hi of songlyricshouse . Now I will share :"follow me." hopefully you like this follow me.

    follow me


    follow me

    Hardwell feat Jason Derulo Follow Me. the song is from Hardwell first album title United We Are, which was released on january 23rd of 2015.














    Is it a sin that I want it bad?
    Halfway to hell, I've made my bed
    Baby give in, and we'll be gold
    If I go will you follow me home?



    Just like a pill, it's goin' down
    Just say the word, I'll take you now
    Come get me high, so I won't be low



    If I go, will you follow me home?
    Tonight
    You don't have to be alone, tonight
    If I go, will you follow me home?
    If I go, will you follow me home?
    Baby follow me


    My name on your lips, sweat on your skin
    I wanna love you again and again
    Don't make me wait, cause I need to know
    If I go, will you follow me



    Home tonight
    You don't have to be alone tonight
    If I go, will you follow me?




    Nothing ever lasts forever
    All we got is now or never
    Baby we're as good as gold
    Won't you follow me home?






    You are reading: follow me


    Thank you for your visi to this follow me.

    That was follow me

    That was follow me hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading follow me, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/09/follow-me.html