FRANK OCEAN - Hero

FRANK OCEAN - Hero - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • FRANK OCEAN - Hero
  • FRANK OCEAN - Hero. Hello all of songlyricshouse visitors. This time we'll share :"FRANK OCEAN - Hero." we really hope that you like this song lyric.

    FRANK OCEAN - Hero


    Show/Hide Chords       Show Tabs
    <!--
    Scale: D Major
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 70
    INTRO D Bm x4
    D Bm
    My flag is American
    D Bm
    But I love some Queen
    D Bm
    I’m young enough to vote
    D Bm
    And toke the trees
    D Bm
    I’ll be playing concerts in the mud
    D Bm
    Until the sequel
    D Bm
    I’ll be finding subjects to paint
    D Bm
    In the buff Behind the easel
    Bm
    Tryna f*ck
    D Bm
    I’m a bad boy
    D Bm
    I’m a punk
    D Bm
    I’m a black man
    D Bm
    I could dunk
    D Bm
    And I’m hanging low
    D Bm
    And I’m swinging far
    D Bm D Bm
    Home

    [CHORUS]
    D Bm
    What you say?
    D Bm
    You need a hero
    D Bm
    Heard em say
    D Bm
    You need a save
    Bm
    Hey

    [BRIDGE]

    Em A Bm E
    How high – tell me how high
    G D F#
    Shall we jump
    Em A Bm E
    How far – really how far
    G D F#
    Have we come
    D Bm D Bm D Bm
    I was wondering were we better off without it
    D Bm D Bm
    I was wondering were we better off before

    D
    Who needs you
    Bm
    Who needs you
    D
    Who loves you
    Bm D Bm
    Who doesn’t
    D Bm
    Love a good hero
    D Bm
    We all love the heroes

    D Bm x4

    You are reading: FRANK OCEAN - Hero


    Thanks for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That was FRANK OCEAN - Hero

    That was FRANK OCEAN - Hero hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading FRANK OCEAN - Hero, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/09/frank-ocean-hero.html