Jayn / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na

Jayn / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Jayn / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na
  • Jayn / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na. Happy a nice day all of songlyricshouse beloved visitors. Now I will share :"Jayn / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na." we really hope that you like this song lyric.

    Jayn / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na


    Jayn / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na
    I became the only one looking at you
    Seeing your past, and your future too
    Your happiness and all of your sadness
    Everything

    I always believed that as someone grew older and wiser
    They too would become so much kinder
    But I'm still no different from when I was just a kid
    More than anything

    I feel I want to protect you, even if I stir within this darkness
    That I know is lurking beyond the horizon
    Nestled within this city that shielded us from
    A freezing, harsh winter snow
    we'd never seen before

    I want you to know that you have left your mark, the deepest scar carved into my heart
    It belongs to you and it ever won't fade
    I'll reach out and I'll save the sweet song that once made
    You smile and bring it back to you

    Every single clock in each room is ticking slightly off time
    And the sound reverberates in my mind
    We're all just gears that spin like the lies 
    We tell ourselves

    All alone I cried and pretended I could be a hero
    So strong and brave, thinking I'd save the day
    But I hesitated as I reached to brush your cheeks
    Fingers trembling

    I want to destroy you, the you that's been chained up within the darkness
    Hovering between reality and dreams
    My fingers that tried so hard to gently caress you
    Begin to curl and to twist, things just can't end like this

    And so for my own sake, just for me alone, I'll hopelessly reach out, though I know
    There's a chance that I'll never be strong enough
    Somewhere off in the night, there's a faint, shining light
    So won't you please
    Lead me there where you'll sing

    I feel I want to protect you and I believe that somewhere there's a place
    So bright and warm, there's not a doubt left within my heart
    And those lonely nights where pain survived and kindness faded
    Feel like so long ago, they're buried in the snow

    I want you to know that you have left your mark, the tiny flame you lit in my heart
    It will stay within me just like a scar
    So just smile for me, please, I want you to sing
    Your voice pierces the night like an awakened light
    Blooming through the darkness so please share your song
    I became the only one looking at you, just you.



    You are reading: Jayn / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na


    Thanks for your visit to this Jayn / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na.

    That was Jayn / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na

    That was Jayn / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Jayn / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/09/jayn-boku-dake-ga-inai-machi-sore-wa.html