Momentum

Momentum - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Momentum
  • Momentum. Happy a nice day all of songlyricshouse.info beloved visitors. On this occasion I'll share :"Momentum." we really hope that you like this song lyric.

    Momentum


    Chords for guitar, piano, bass and other instruments.
    Momentum by Planetshakers

    Intro:  Bb  Eb  Gm  F (2x)

    Verse 1:
    Bb              Eb        Gm             F
      I can see it coming, a wave of His power
    Bb                   Eb              Gm           F
      You won’t find me running ‘cause this is the hour

    Pre-Chorus 1:
        Bb/D         Eb         F                      Cm
    That I am going deeper to places that I’ve never been
    Bb/D            Eb        F                           Cm    Eb
    I believe for greater to see things that I’ve never seen

    Chorus:
    Gm            Bb             F               Cm
      Our God is moving and His love is unstoppable
    Gm                  Bb          F
      So keep the party going, no stopping
           F
    Caught up in momentum
    Gm                Bb                 F               Eb
    Lift Him higher, (lift Him) higher, (lift Him) higher
                 Gm            Bb                F              Eb
    We’re ‘gonna sing louder, (sing it) louder, (sing it) louder

    Verse 2:
    Bb              Eb          Gm             F
      I can feel it rising, a flood of His glory
    Bb                 Eb          Gm                F
      His love is overwhelming and I know it's drawing

    Pre-Chorus 2:
      Bb/D         Eb         F                      Cm
    So I am going deeper to places that I’ve never been
    Bb/D            Eb        F                           Cm
    I believe for greater to see things that I’ve never seen

    Bridge:
          Eb                   Gm
    We’ll never stop, no we’ll never stop
           Bb         F
    Giving praise to You
       Eb                    Gm
    We lift You up, Lord, we lift You up
             Bb          Cm – Bb/D  ((Eb) ‘before going to Chorus’)
    You make all things new


    Outro:  Gm

    You are reading: Momentum


    Thanks for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That was Momentum

    That was Momentum hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Momentum, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/09/momentum.html