NICKI MINAJ feat GUCCI MANE - Make Love Chords and Lyrics

NICKI MINAJ feat GUCCI MANE - Make Love Chords and Lyrics - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • NICKI MINAJ feat GUCCI MANE - Make Love Chords and Lyrics
  • NICKI MINAJ feat GUCCI MANE - Make Love Chords and Lyrics. Happy a nice day all of songlyricshouse.info beloved visitors. Now I'll share :"NICKI MINAJ feat GUCCI MANE - Make Love Chords and Lyrics." we hope that you like this NICKI MINAJ feat GUCCI MANE - Make Love Chords and Lyrics.

    NICKI MINAJ feat GUCCI MANE - Make Love Chords and Lyrics


    This single was released on 24 February 2017.

    Vocals: Nicki Minaj , Gucci Mane ,


    Scale: E Minor
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 130
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU
    c h o r d z o n e . o r g

    [INTRO] Em
    [VERSE]
    Em
    Uh, Gucci
    Em
    Wanna make love, love, love
    www.songlyricsdatabase.info
    [VERSE]
    Em
    King of the skreets
    Em
    And when these suckas see me,
    Em
    they should bow to my feet
    Em
    And kiss the ground underneath
    Em
    I look down at the beef
    Em
    That shit childish to me
    Em
    Two hundred thousand to see me
    Em
    And it's been sold out for weeks
    Em
    Can't brush shoulders with me
    Em
    These stones in my choker are 2 karats apiece
    Em
    Look like boulders to me
    Em
    Damn, who colder than me?
    Em
    You think he colder than me?
    Em
    You more bipolar than me
    Em
    You talkin' crazy
    Em
    I'm tryna book Beyoncé for my wedding day
    Em
    I'm the type of nigga,
    Em
    spend a million on a wedding cake
    Em
    Niggas hate, but hesitate
    Em
    They hate to see ya elevate
    Em
    I just left out the gym
    Em
    I'm 'bout to take a swim and meditate
    Em
    Woo!
    Em
    Now it's time to celebrate
    Em
    Ask me why I'm smilin'
    Em
    I say, "'Cause I make two mil' a day"
    Em
    And I might take your bitch and pay her bills
    Em
    That's how I feel today
    Em
    And I just wanna fuck
    Em
    Don't wanna chill, that's how I feel today

    www.songlyricsdatabase.info
    [HOOK]
    Em
    I'm makin' money like I'm makin' sweet love
    Em
    I wanna make love, love, love
    Em
    She say the money make her wanna make love
    Em
    Wanna make love, love, love, huh

    [VERSE]
    Em
    Ay yo, ain't talkin' housewives,
    Em
    but I'm in the Porsche
    Em
    First I'ma scorch her, then I'ma torch her
    Em
    Then I'ma torture her, then I'ma off her
    Em
    A million dollars for a show,
    Em
    they made their off-er
    Em
    Go against Nicki, it's gon' cost ya
    Em
    'Cause now it's fuck ya, intercourse ya
    Em
    I rep Queens where they listen to a bunch of Nas
    Em
    I'm a yes and these bitches is a bunch of nahs
    Em
    Tryin’ to win a gunfight with a bunch of knives
    Em
    I win, get off the bench and give a bunch of fives
    Em
    I don't see her
    Em
    Bitch I'm the greatest, no Kendrick and no Sia
    Em
    I'm the iPhone, you the Nokia
    Em
    Everybody know you jealous, bitch it's so clear
    Em
    Tell them bum ass bitches to play their role
    Em
    She see my sexy ass every time she scroll
    Em
    I got it in the can, Dole
    Em
    Your career gon' be with Anna Nicole
    Em
    Witcha dumbass face
    Em
    She ain't eatin' but
    Em
    I swear she got some bum ass taste
    Em
    Text her man like, "Dawg, how that bum ass taste?"
    Em
    Pay your rent! And stay in your bum ass place
    Em
    Oooohhh, oh you the qu-e-e-the queen of this here?
    Em
    One platinum plaque,
    Em
    album flopped, bitch, where? (bitch, where?)
    Em
    Hahaha, ahhhhh
    Em
    I took two bars off just to laugh
    Em
    You see, silly rabbit, to be the queen of rap
    Em
    You gotta sell records, you gotta get plaques
    Em
    S, plural like the S on my chest
    Em
    Now sit your dumbass down
    Em
    You got an F on your test

    [HOOK]
    Em
    I'm makin' money like I'm makin' sweet love
    Em
    I wanna make love, love, love
    Em
    She say the money make her wanna make love
    Em
    Wanna make love, love, love, huh

    Em
    I love to see the money stack up
    Em
    Hope that we don't ever, ever break up (up)
    Em
    Wanna make love, love, love


    You are reading: NICKI MINAJ feat GUCCI MANE - Make Love Chords and Lyrics


    Thank you for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That was NICKI MINAJ feat GUCCI MANE - Make Love Chords and Lyrics

    That was NICKI MINAJ feat GUCCI MANE - Make Love Chords and Lyrics hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading NICKI MINAJ feat GUCCI MANE - Make Love Chords and Lyrics, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/09/nicki-minaj-feat-gucci-mane-make-love.html