Reflection - Disney's 'Mulan'

Reflection - Disney's 'Mulan' - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Reflection - Disney's 'Mulan'
  • Reflection - Disney's 'Mulan'. Hi al of songlyricshouse.info beloved visitors. This time I am going to share :"Reflection - Disney's 'Mulan'." we really hope that you like this song lyric.

    Reflection - Disney's 'Mulan'


    Look at me
    A#   B   C#

    I   will never pass for  a   perfect bride
    A# B C# C# F#  A# C#  B A#   G# 

    Or a perfect daughter
    B  B  B C#   A# G#

    Can it be, I'm not meant to play this part?
    A# B  C# A# B     C#    F#  C# F# G# 

    Now I see, that if   I we're truly to be myself
    C#   D  E   C# C# E E   A# C    E  D   C# B 

    I would break my family's heart
    D   D      D      E    C# B    A  

    Who is that girl   I     see?
    B     B   A     B  C# B A 

    Staring straight back at me?
    G# A       F#      E    A    D

    Why is my reflection someone  I don't know?
    C#   E   A   C# C# D   B A       B   B     B 

    Somehow I cannot hide
    B   B        A   B C# B A 

    Who I am, though I've tried
    G#  A F#     E        A    D 

    When will my reflection show?
    C#      E    A  C# C# D  B 

    Who I am?
    B C#   A 

    Inside?
    B A C# 

    When will my reflection show
    C#       E   A   C# C# D   B 

    Who I am, inside?
    B    C#  A  G# A  





    You are reading: Reflection - Disney's 'Mulan'


    Thank you for reading this post: Reflection - Disney's 'Mulan'.

    That was Reflection - Disney's 'Mulan'

    That was Reflection - Disney's 'Mulan' hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Reflection - Disney's 'Mulan', url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/09/reflection-disney.html