SKRILLEX ft. RICK ROSS - Purple Lamborghini lyrics

SKRILLEX ft. RICK ROSS - Purple Lamborghini lyrics - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • SKRILLEX ft. RICK ROSS - Purple Lamborghini lyrics
  • SKRILLEX ft. RICK ROSS - Purple Lamborghini lyrics. Hello all of song lyrics visitors. This time I am going to share :"SKRILLEX ft. RICK ROSS - Purple Lamborghini lyrics." we really hope that you like this SKRILLEX ft. RICK ROSS - Purple Lamborghini lyrics.

    SKRILLEX ft. RICK ROSS - Purple Lamborghini lyrics


    VERSE 1  (RICK ROSS)
     Biggest boss and I've been the trillest
     I'm a bigger problem when I click with Skrillex
     Murder on my mind, it's time to pray to God
     My revolver is not religious, the revolution’s born
     You wanna know my name then go and tell the serg'
     You wanna know my gang: Suicide Squad
     Pistol on my waist, I might make a mistake
     Deadshot, head shot, oh my God, am I crazy?
     Drugs every corner, this is Gotham City
     Killer Croc came to kidnap you to cut out your kidney
     Ain't no mercy, got that purple Lamborghini lurkin'
     Rozay, don't you know that pussy worth it?
     Flooded Rolex at the Grammy awards
     They still sellin' dope, that's those Miami boys
     Killers everywhere, it ain't no place to run
     Forgive me for my wrongs, I have just begun

    HOOK
     Ain't no mercy, a-ain't no mercy
     Got that purple Lamborghini, purple Lamborghini lurkin'
     Ain't no mercy, a-ain't no mercy
     Got that purple Lamborghini lurkin
     Rozay!

    VERSE 2  (RICK ROSS)
     Don't be beggin' for your life 'cause that's a lost cause
     High stakes, body armor, suicide, boy
     It's a time for games and it's a time to kill
     Make up your mind, baby, 'cause the time is here
     Capital murder, capital letters
     Yeah, she catchin' my vibe, but she can't fathom my cheddar
     Need a couple gang members for these new endeavors
     From this point on anything we do we do together
     Body on the corner, million in the trunk
     Seven figures, I will spend that every other month
     Killers on the corner, talons in the clip
     Build a palace out in Paris just to fill with bitches
     Say my name and I’m coming with the gun squad
     Everybody runnin', homie, there’s only one God
     Cocaine white Ferrari, I'm in the fast lane
     Every day was life and death, that's when the cash came
     Count money, drug residue, even blood on ‘em
     He had a driver 'til I put my cuz on it
     Kickin' in the door, boy, Suicide Squad
     Needle in my arm so I'm do or die for it

    HOOK
     Ain't no mercy, a-ain't no mercy
     Got that purple Lamborghini, purple Lamborghini lurkin'
     Ain't no mercy, a-ain't no mercy
     Got that purple Lamborghini lurkin'
     Rozay!

    OUTRO
     Power
     Greed
     Devious
     Needs
     Highstakes
     [Cash money]
     Dope boy
     [Rap money]
     Renzel, Real hip
     Forgive me for my wrongs, I have just begun
     Rozay!
                        

    You are reading: SKRILLEX ft. RICK ROSS - Purple Lamborghini lyrics


    Thanks for your visit to this SKRILLEX ft. RICK ROSS - Purple Lamborghini lyrics.

    That was SKRILLEX ft. RICK ROSS - Purple Lamborghini lyrics

    That was SKRILLEX ft. RICK ROSS - Purple Lamborghini lyrics hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading SKRILLEX ft. RICK ROSS - Purple Lamborghini lyrics, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/09/skrillex-ft-rick-ross-purple.html