ANTHONY HAMILTON - I Know What Love's All About

ANTHONY HAMILTON - I Know What Love's All About - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • ANTHONY HAMILTON - I Know What Love's All About
  • ANTHONY HAMILTON - I Know What Love's All About. Hello all of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. Now Let me share :"ANTHONY HAMILTON - I Know What Love's All About." hopefully you like this ANTHONY HAMILTON - I Know What Love's All About.

    ANTHONY HAMILTON - I Know What Love's All About


    This song is from the album Ain't Nobody Worryin'(2005), released on 22 November 2005.


    Scale: Bb Major
    Time Signature: 3/4
    Tempo: 101
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU

    [INTRO] Cm7 F Gm F Cm7 F
    [VERSE]
    Cm7 Gm F Dm
    Its about finding a new experience with someone
    Cm7 Bb
    You never thought you meet, who totally turns
    Gm F Dm
    your life around completely, helping you get a job
    Cm7 Gm
    And keeping you off the streets, church on sunday
    Dm F
    morning, eventually I'm saving money,
    Dm Cm7
    Sending my life in a new direction,
    Cm8
    Now I'm friends with my old man
    Gm F Dm
    again, standing here wearing this wedding band
    Dm Cm7
    I can say I knew love because of you, say I know love


    [CHORUS]
    Cm7 F Gm F Cm7
    I know what love is all about
    Cm7 F Gm F Cm7
    I know what love's all about

    [VERSE]
    Cm7 Gm F
    I used to think that love was just a weekend thing,
    Dm Cm7
    The way you make me feel, sharing a moment
    Cm7
    of emptiness, but you see that wasn't nothing,
    Dm
    Cause the moment she left I forgot about her, until you
    Cm7 Bb
    came in and you showed me what it really felt to be loved,
    Bb
    And kissed, and held, and prayed for, and
    Dm Cm7 F
    wanted, and nutured and guided, and ohh to be understood

    [CHORUS]
    Cm7 F Gm F Cm7
    I know what love is all about
    Cm7 F Gm F Cm7
    I know what love's all about

    [VERSE]
    Cm7 F
    I know I can sit here and I can talk about
    Dm Cm
    It cause i've experienced it, and im feelin it, im livin it
    Cm Dm
    right here right now, I got somebody who loves me for me,
    Gm Cm7 Dm
    Got somebody who loves me for me,
    Eb
    I know sometime I have to realize that
    Gm Dm
    Sometimes its about compromise, and you can't always have your
    Dm
    way, cant always have it your way, love is about realizing
    Gm F Cm7
    And love is about redirecting your discisions,
    Cm7
    whether to go out all night long or go home to the one you love,
    Dm
    Its about taking care of your family, and
    Gm F
    taking care of your kids, and holding your wife at night and
    Dm
    Letting her know that the bills will be paid
    Eb
    on time and that you look and you listen to her cause
    Gm
    Its about love, say love, say love
    <!--
    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? What do you think about this song? Please leave a comment below.

    You are reading: ANTHONY HAMILTON - I Know What Love's All About


    Thanks for reading this ANTHONY HAMILTON - I Know What Love's All About.

    That was ANTHONY HAMILTON - I Know What Love's All About

    That was ANTHONY HAMILTON - I Know What Love's All About hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading ANTHONY HAMILTON - I Know What Love's All About, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/10/anthony-hamilton-i-know-what-love-all.html