Borgeous, BRKLYN - Miracle ft. Lenachka Lyric

Borgeous, BRKLYN - Miracle ft. Lenachka Lyric - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Borgeous, BRKLYN - Miracle ft. Lenachka Lyric
  • Borgeous, BRKLYN - Miracle ft. Lenachka Lyric. Hi al of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. This time I will share :"Borgeous, BRKLYN - Miracle ft. Lenachka Lyric." we really hope that you like this song lyric.

    Borgeous, BRKLYN - Miracle ft. Lenachka Lyric


    Borgeous, BRKLYN - Miracle ft. Lenachka
    //<![CDATA[ //]]>

    Full moon illuminates the sky
    Dark blue waves break tonight
    The ground is shaking at my feet
    I'm calling out, I'm calling out

    I need a miracle to save my life
    I need a miracle to find me tonight
    And I'm calling out, I'm calling out
    In the dead of the night
    I need a miracle to save my life

    I need a miracle
    I need a miracle

    The warm wind speaks to me sometimes
    It keeps me holding on to light
    (And I'm holding on)
    I follow you until it ends
    I'm calling out, I'm calling out

    I need a miracle to save my life
    I need a miracle to find me tonight
    And I'm calling out, I'm calling out
    In the dead of the night
    I need a miracle to save my life

    I need a miracle
    I need a miracle




    You are reading: Borgeous, BRKLYN - Miracle ft. Lenachka Lyric


    Thanks for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That was Borgeous, BRKLYN - Miracle ft. Lenachka Lyric

    That was Borgeous, BRKLYN - Miracle ft. Lenachka Lyric hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Borgeous, BRKLYN - Miracle ft. Lenachka Lyric, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/10/borgeous-brklyn-miracle-ft-lenachka.html