CARRIE UNDERWOOD - Smoke Break

CARRIE UNDERWOOD - Smoke Break - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • CARRIE UNDERWOOD - Smoke Break
  • CARRIE UNDERWOOD - Smoke Break. Happy a nice day all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. Now I am going to share :"CARRIE UNDERWOOD - Smoke Break." we really hope that you like this song lyric.

    CARRIE UNDERWOOD - Smoke Break


    This single was released on 21 August 2015.
    What a beatiful song! I loved the production and the energy in it. The background music felt soooo good, especially the bass. If I was to start about the bass, I would go on and on. The bass felt amazing, especially towards the end of the song.


    Scale: F# Major
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 80
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU

    [INTRO] F#
    [VERSE]
    F# E
    She's a small-town, hard-working woman just trying to make a living
    B F#
    Working three jobs, feeding four little mouths in a run-down kitchen
    F# E
    When you never taking nothing and doing nothing but giving
    B F#
    It's hard to be a good wife and a good mom and a good Christian

    [CHORUS]
    E B F#
    She said, "I don't drink"
    E
    "But sometimes I need a stiff drink"
    B
    "Sipping from a high, full glass"
    B F# E B
    "Let the world fade away"
    F#
    She said, "I don't smoke"
    E
    "But sometimes I need a long drag"
    B
    "Yeah, I know it might sound bad"
    F# E B F#
    "But sometimes I need a smoke break"

    [INSTRUMENTAL] F#

    [VERSE]
    F# E
    He's a big-city, hard-working man just trying to climb the ladder
    B F#
    First generation to go to college instead of driving a tractor
    F# E
    Never had nothing handed to him on a silver platter
    B F#
    It's hard to be a good man, good son, do something good that matters

    [CHORUS]
    E B F#
    He said, "I don't drink"
    E
    "But sometimes I wanna pop that top"
    B
    "Take a swig and make the world stop"
    F#
    "And watch it fade away"
    E B F#
    He said, "I don't smoke"
    E
    "But sometimes I wanna light it up"
    B
    "Yeah, when things get tough"
    F# E B F#
    "Sometimes I need a smoke break, yeah"

    [INSTRUMENTAL] F# E B F# E B

    [BRIDGE]
    F# E
    So here's to you and here's to when the day gets long
    B F#
    Go ahead, I understand if you wanna take a load off

    [CHORUS]
    F#
    I don't drink
    E
    But sometimes I need a stiff drink
    B
    Sipping from a high, full glass
    B F#
    Let the world fade away
    E B F#
    Yeah, and I don't smoke
    E
    But sometimes I need a long drag
    B
    Yeah, I know it might sound bad
    F# E
    But sometimes I need a, sometimes I need a

    [OUTRO]
    F#
    When the day gets long
    E
    When the work's all done
    B
    When the sun sets
    F# E B
    When you need to forget
    F#
    Grab that cup,
    E
    Fill it up
    B
    Sip it slow
    F# E B F#
    And let it all go

    [INSTRUMENTAL] F#
    <!--
    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? What do you think about this song? Please leave a comment below.

    You are reading: CARRIE UNDERWOOD - Smoke Break


    Thank you for reading this CARRIE UNDERWOOD - Smoke Break.

    That was CARRIE UNDERWOOD - Smoke Break

    That was CARRIE UNDERWOOD - Smoke Break hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading CARRIE UNDERWOOD - Smoke Break, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/10/carrie-underwood-smoke-break.html