Complete

Complete - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Complete
  • Complete. Happy a nice day all of song lyrics visitors. Now we will share :"Complete." hopefully you like this Complete.

    Complete


    Chords for guitar, piano, bass and other instruments.
    Complete by Parachute Band

    Intro:  A  G  F#m  Dm (2x)

    Verse:
    A      E/G#  F#m      D         E    A
    Here I am oh God, I bring this sacrifice
       E/G# F#m      D      E    F#m
    My open heart, I offer up my life
               D       F#m               D     A/C#
    I look to You, Lord, Your love that never ends
        D        Esus4  E
    Restores me again

    Chorus:
          A      F#m      D     Esus4
    So I lift my eyes to You, Lord
    E          A         F#m        D
    In Your strength will I break through, Lord
    E    Fdim F#m  E/G#                A   A/C#  D  A/C#
    Touch me  now, let Your love fall down  on  me
      Bm                 D           Esus4
    I know Your love dispels all my fears
    E            A      F#m       D     Esus4
    Through the storm I will hold on, Lord
    E       A      F#m       D
    And by faith I will walk on, Lord
    E    Fdim F#m   E/G#         A  A/C#  D  A/C#
    Then I'll see beyond my calvary one  day
        Bm           Esus4-E (Interlude or Instrumental)
    And I will be complete in You

    Interlude:  A  G  F#m  Dm

    Instrumental:  A  G  F#m  Dm/F  Dm/E  Dm/E

    Bridge:
    F#m          D       F#m               D     A/C#
      I look to You, Lord, Your love that never ends
        D        Esus4-E   F#
    Restores me again

    Chorus 2:(Key of B)
          B      G#m      E    F#sus4
    So I lift my eyes to You Lord
    F#         B         G#m        E
    In your strength will I break through Lord
    F#   Gdim G#m  F#/Bb               B  B/D#  E  B/D#
    Touch me  now, Let your love fall down on  me
      C#m                E           F#sus4
    I know your love dispels all my fears
      F#          B     G#m       E    F#sus4
    Through the storm I will hold on Lord
    F#       B     G#m       E
    And by faith I will walk on, Lord
    F#   Gdim G#m     F#/Bb      B  B/D# E  B/D#
    Then I'll see beyond my calvary one day
       C#m           F#sus4-F#
    And I will be complete in
    D#7            G#sus4-G#m
      I will be complete in
    E            B/F# - B/F# - F# - F#7
    I will be complete
        B   A   G#m   Em/G   F#
    In You
    F# - Gdim - G#m      E      F#       B

                  I will be complete in You

    You are reading: Complete


    Thanks for reading this Complete.

    That was Complete

    That was Complete hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Complete, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/10/complete.html