Dwelling Places

Dwelling Places - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Dwelling Places
  • Dwelling Places. Hi al of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. On this occasion I'll share :"Dwelling Places." we really hope that you like this song lyric.

    Dwelling Places


    Chords for guitar, piano, bass and other instruments.
    Dwelling Places by Hillsong

    Intro:  F  F
            C/Bb – Bb – C/Bb - Bb
    Verse 1:
    F                        C/Bb - Bb  C/Bb - Bb
    Lovely are Your dwelling pla - ces
    F                     Bb
    Thirsty, I come after You
    F/A - Gm7        C  Bb/C   F
          Jesus, my joy, my reward
    Gm7             C Bb/C    F
    Your love's restoring my soul
            Gm9
    Now I'm Yours, and You are mine
        Bb/C
    And from my heart a song will rise

    Chorus:
       F
    I love You, I love You, I love You
      Gm7                     Csus4 - C
    I love You, I love You, I love You
       F                       Dm
    I love You, I love You, I love You
            Gm7                C
    And my heart will follow wholly after
     F
    You

    Verse 2:
    F                       C/Bb - Bb  C/Bb - Bb
    Jesus, there is none beside   You
    F                        Bb
    Righteous, ruler of the earth
    F/A  - Gm7           C   Bb/C     F
           Nations will come and bow down
    Gm7        C  Bb/C  Gm7         Csus4   C
    Name over all names, I sing You prai - ses
        Gm9            Csus4 - C
    And all that I can say to You is

    Ending:
            Gm7                C           F

    And my heart will follow wholly after You

    You are reading: Dwelling Places


    Thanks for reading this Dwelling Places.

    That was Dwelling Places

    That was Dwelling Places hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Dwelling Places, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/10/dwelling-places.html