I See The Light

I See The Light - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • I See The Light
  • I See The Light. Hello all of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. This time I'll share :"I See The Light." we hope that you like this song lyric.

    I See The Light


    Piano notes for how to play 'I See The Light' from Disney's Tangled, performed by Mandy Moore. 

    All those days watching from the windows
    G    F      E       D E         D    C     C G 


    All those years outside looking in
    G     F      E       D E       D C   C 


    All that time never even knowing
    A G G    F      G C   E C     E D 


    Just how blind I've been
    G       F     E    C     D 


    Now I'm here, blinking in the starlight
    G     F      E       D E     D  C    C  G


    Now I'm here, suddenly I see
    G      F    E      D E D     C  C 


    Standing here, it's all   so clear
    A G          F     G    B A  G  G 


    I'm where I'm meant to be
    A      C B   A    A       G  G 

    Chorus:
    And at last I see the light
    A    B    C   E  F  E    G 

    And it's like the fog has lifted
    C     E    D   C   G    F    F E 


    And at last I see the light
    A    B   C   E  F    E    G 


    And it's like the sky is new
    C     E    E   E    E    D   C 


    And it's warm and real and bright
    A    B     C       F    F      E    G 


    And the world has somehow shifted
    C     D     E      E     E  D      D C 


    All at once everything looks different
    G   F   E     D E D         C      C G 


    Now that I see you
    G       F   E  C   C 



    All those days chasing down a daydream
    Bb  Ab     G    F G       F     Eb   Eb Bb

    All those years living in a blur
    Bb  Ab    G       F G   F  Eb Eb


    All that time never   truly seeing
    C    Bb  Ab   Bb Eb  Bb Eb  G F 


    Things, the way they were
    Bb        Eb  G     Eb    F 


    Now she's here shining in the starlight
    Bb   Ab      G      F G    F    E b Eb Bb


    Now she's here, suddenly I know
    Bb    Ab     G         F G F   Eb Eb


    If she's here it's crystal clear
    C  Bb    Ab   Eb  D C    Bb


    I'm where I'm meant to go
    Eb    Eb    D      C     Ab Bb


    And at last  I  see the light
    C     D   Eb Ab Ab  G   Bb


    And it's like  the  fog is    lifted
    Eb   G    F    Eb  Bb Ab  Ab Ab G

    And at last I see the light
    C     D  Eb lAb Ab G Bb


    And it's like the sky is new

    Eb   F    G    Ab  G   D Eb


    And it's warm and real and bright
    Eb   F     G       F    Eb   F     G 


    And the world has somehow shifted
    G     Bb   D     C    Bb D        D Eb


    All at once, everything is different
    Bb Ab G         F G F    Eb Eb Bb


    Now that I see you, now that I see you
    Bb    Ab G  D   Eb    Bb  Ab  G  D  Eb







    About Me
    These notes can be used to play the song on many instruments including the flute, keyboard, recorder, piano and musical keyboard.
    The piano/keyboard I use is a Casio CTK 240 Electric keyboard which is very basic but works brilliantly for beginners.
    All of my posts are of the letter/alphabetical notes for many popular songs including current pop, rock, nursery rhymes, Disney and classical pieces.
     I also have a YouTube channel (Mint Music) where I make videos to assist you in your learning.
    Please feel free to comment any requests, feedback and constructive criticism.
    You can find me on YouTube at:  https://www.youtube.com/user/Charlotter369


     
    Thank you for reading and have a good day!

    You are reading: I See The Light


    Thanks for reading this songs lyric I See The Light.

    That was I See The Light

    That was I See The Light hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading I See The Light, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/10/i-see-light.html