ICE PRINCE (prod by MR KAMERA) - No Mind Dem lyrics

ICE PRINCE (prod by MR KAMERA) - No Mind Dem lyrics - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • ICE PRINCE (prod by MR KAMERA) - No Mind Dem lyrics
  • ICE PRINCE (prod by MR KAMERA) - No Mind Dem lyrics. Happy a nice day all of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. On this occasion I will share :"ICE PRINCE (prod by MR KAMERA) - No Mind Dem lyrics." we hope that you like this song lyric.

    ICE PRINCE (prod by MR KAMERA) - No Mind Dem lyrics













    INTRO
     Ice, MR Kamera
     CK
    VERSE 1
     Eh, if I give you all the lovin
     [Lovin, lovin]
     Eh, will you give me all the same
     [Eh eh eh eh]
     If I carry sheets of paper
     [Paper, paper]
     You know I got many things to say
     [Eh eh eh eh]
     Such a feelin can’t deny
     [Such a feelin can’t deny]
     Got me feelin mesmerised
     [Ou wi oh oh yeh]
     Oh my baby dance for me
     [Oh my baby dance for me]
     Only me and that’s for life
     [Only me and that’s for life]
     Eh, if you give me all your sugar
     [Sugar, sugar yeh]
     I'll put you in my tea [eh eh eh eh]
     I no send no any hater [hater, hater]
     I no get the time for enemies
     [Eh eh eh eh]

     Uh, we’ve been through a lot but still moved on
     City to city we kept the groove on
     It was love at first sight
     And we could’ve made love the first night
     but, it wasn’t all about sex
     You know how boys do it bang and it’s unto the next
     No feelings no love
     he just feelin your breast
     I’m guessin you know the rest, yeah

    CHORUS
     No mind dem [no mind dem, no mind dem]
     No no no mind dem [no mind dem, no mind dem]
     No no no no no mind dem [no mind dem, no mind dem]
     No mind dem [no mind dem, no mind dem]

    VERSE 2
     If you take me to your father
     [Father, father yeh]
     I go buy you prada eh [eh eh eh eh]
     If dem try to spoil the matter
     [Matter, matter eh]
     You know say na dem go scatter eh
     [You know say na dem go scatter eh]
     Dance the reggae dance calipso
     Dance to P-Square dance to Sisqo
     I just wanna make you smile
     Keep your lovin for a while
     Burn the shege burn aristo
     Want dem love to take the risk oo
     Dem go try see dem go lie
     Me I just wanna make you fly

     Uh, I’m still here, I'll care no matter what
     They feel fear for real, here they outta luck
     Yeah, I can’t explain this stuff
     They tryna play us but they lame as f**k
                tarkumlyrics
     Uh, say everybody already know
     Imma never let it go
     Even in the middle of the summer Imma let it snow
     Say love is blind but you like the braille
     A life without you is like I'm leavin in jail
     I’d never like that

    CHORUS
     No mind dem [no mind dem, no mind dem]
     No no no mind dem [no mind dem, no mind dem]
     No no no no no mind dem [no mind dem, no mind dem]
     No mind dem [no mind dem, no mind dem]

     Eh, all the girl they like designer [signer]
     You got to be Mc Hammer, eh
     [Me I got to hammer, eh eh eh]
     Dem dey pray for who is finer [finer, finer]
     And me I dey wonder wonder eh
     [And me I dey wonder wonder eh eh eh]
     [Eh eh eh eh]
                        

    You are reading: ICE PRINCE (prod by MR KAMERA) - No Mind Dem lyrics


    Thanks for your visit to this ICE PRINCE (prod by MR KAMERA) - No Mind Dem lyrics.

    That was ICE PRINCE (prod by MR KAMERA) - No Mind Dem lyrics

    That was ICE PRINCE (prod by MR KAMERA) - No Mind Dem lyrics hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading ICE PRINCE (prod by MR KAMERA) - No Mind Dem lyrics, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/10/ice-prince-prod-by-mr-kamera-no-mind.html