KELLY KHUMALO ft. JONO JOHANSEN - What If lyrics

KELLY KHUMALO ft. JONO JOHANSEN - What If lyrics - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • KELLY KHUMALO ft. JONO JOHANSEN - What If lyrics
  • KELLY KHUMALO ft. JONO JOHANSEN - What If lyrics. Hi al of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. This time we will share :"KELLY KHUMALO ft. JONO JOHANSEN - What If lyrics." i hope that you like this KELLY KHUMALO ft. JONO JOHANSEN - What If lyrics.

    KELLY KHUMALO ft. JONO JOHANSEN - What If lyrics


     What if I were a liar and could not help myself
     What if I forgot your birthday and didn’t care
     What if I was suicidal and just left you behind
     Would you still love me if I forgot who I am

     Would you still love me
     Would you still love me
     Could you still love me
     Could you still love me

     What if lost the ring you gave me on our annivesary
     Could you still find it your heart to care for me
     What if I turned to the part that set me free
     Or gave it to her when she forced herself on me

     Would you still love me
     Would you still love me
     Could you still love me
     Could you still love me

     Don’t think about what if
     Just know that your love’s enough form me
     It will always be

     Ohh, ohoooo oho, it will be

     I know you’d still love me
     [You know I’d still love you]
     I know you’d still love me
     I know you’d still love me
     [You know I’d still love you]
     I know you’d still love me
                        

    You are reading: KELLY KHUMALO ft. JONO JOHANSEN - What If lyrics


    Thank you for your visit to this KELLY KHUMALO ft. JONO JOHANSEN - What If lyrics.

    That was KELLY KHUMALO ft. JONO JOHANSEN - What If lyrics

    That was KELLY KHUMALO ft. JONO JOHANSEN - What If lyrics hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading KELLY KHUMALO ft. JONO JOHANSEN - What If lyrics, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/10/kelly-khumalo-ft-jono-johansen-what-if.html