Love Story - Taylor Swift

Love Story - Taylor Swift - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Love Story - Taylor Swift
  • Love Story - Taylor Swift. Happy a nice day all of song lyrics beloved visitors. Now we will share :"Love Story - Taylor Swift." i really hope that you like this song lyric.

    Love Story - Taylor Swift


    Verse 1:
    We we're both young when I first saw you 
    C# D    D    D      D   C# D E    D 

    I closed my eyes and the flash back starts your standing there
    D C#     D     D     D    D  C#     D     E     D     C#    D B 

    On a balcony in summer air 
    D D D C# C# A A B B 

    See the lights, see the party the ball gowns 
    C#   D     D     D     D C# C# D  E   D 

    See you make your way through the crowd 
    C#   D    D      D      D      C#     D    E     

    And say hello
    D C# D B

    Little did I know
    D C# A A B


    Pre chorus:
    That you were Romeo you were throwing pebbles 
    D     C#    D     D D D D     D      C# D      E D

    And my daddy said "stay away from Juliet"
    D   D     D D    E        D    D D    D    A G F#

    And I was crying on the staircase begging you "please don't go"
    F#  F# F#  F# E  F# F# F# E       F# E     F#     F#      F#  D G

    And I said 
    F# F# F#

    Chorus:
    Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
    D D G    F#   D    D  E         E    D   F# D E

    I'll be waiting all that's  left to do is run
    D   E   F# E   D   E        E   D  F# D  E 

    You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
    D      E   D      F#     E    D  E  D    F# E

    It's a love story, baby just say "yes"
    D  D  E    F# F# F# E  F#  F#   E D


    Verse 2:
    So I sneak out in the garden to see you
    C# C# D   D    D  D   C# C#  D  E   D 

    We keep quiet cause we're dead if they knew
    C#  D      D       D      D     C#   C#  D    E

    So close your eyes
    D  C#    D       B 

    Escape from this town for a little while
    D D     D       D      D   C#  C# A A B C#

    Pre chorus:
    Cause you were Romeo and I was a scarlet letter
    D         D    D     D D D   D   D  D  C  C# D E D 

    And my daddy said "stay away from Juliet"
    D     D    D E    E      D    D  D   D    A G F#

    But you were everything to me
    F#  F#  F#  F# F# F#  F# F# 

    I was begging you "please don't go"
    E  E    E E       E      E         D     G F#

    And I said
    F# F# D E 


    Chorus:
    Romeo take me somwhere we can be alone
    D D G  F#   D     D E         E   D    F# D E 

    I'll be waiting all that's left to do is run
    D   E   F# E   D    E      E    D F# D E 

    You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
    D      E   D     F#      E   D   E  D     F# E 

    It's a love story, baby just say "yes"
    D   D  E   F# E   F# F# E F# F# D 

    Romeo save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel
    D D G  F#   D     D           D    E   E    D  F#    D E 

    This love is difficult but it's real
    D     E    D  F# F# E D E D A E

    Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
    D     E    D F#    E      D    E   E  D  F#     E 

    It's a love story baby just say "yes"
    D   D  E   F# E F# F# E   F#  F# D 

    Bridge:
    I got tired of waiting 
    F# E  C# C# C# D 

    Wondering if you were ever coming around
    D  D         D  D    F#  F# F# F# F# G F# E 

    My faith in you was fading
    D   F#   E C#  C#    E D 

    When I met you on the outskirts of town
    D     D  F# F#  F#  F# A  E      E     E 

    And I said...
    E    E   D

    Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone
    D D G   F#   D    D     E     E D    F# D E 

    I keep waiting for you but you never come
    D  E     F# E    D  E     E     D   F# D   E 

    Is this in my head? I don't know what to think
    D   D   E  D    F#   E   D     D       E     D   F# 

    He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said
    E   D     E    D     F#     E    D        E    D  F# F# E 

    "Marry me, Juliet,     you'll never have to be alone
    E E      A  G# F# F# E     E F#   F#    E G# E F#

    I love you and that's all I   really know"
    E F# G#   F#    B   G# G# F# E   E 

    I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
    E   E    F#  E     G#  F# E    F# E  G#     F# 

    It's a love story   baby just say "yes"
    E   E  F# G#F# G# G# F# G# G# F# E 

    Oh oh oh oh oh oh 
    B G# F# B G# F# C# 

    Cause we we're both young
    E       E      E      E      E 

    When I first saw you 
    E     D# E   F#    E 

    You are reading: Love Story - Taylor Swift


    Thank you for your visit to this post: Love Story - Taylor Swift.

    That was Love Story - Taylor Swift

    That was Love Story - Taylor Swift hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Love Story - Taylor Swift, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/10/love-story-taylor-swift.html