PUSHA T feat JAY Z - Drug Dealers Anonymous

PUSHA T feat JAY Z - Drug Dealers Anonymous - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • PUSHA T feat JAY Z - Drug Dealers Anonymous
  • PUSHA T feat JAY Z - Drug Dealers Anonymous. Hello all of song lyrics beloved visitors. On this occasion we will share :"PUSHA T feat JAY Z - Drug Dealers Anonymous." we hope that you like this song lyric.

    PUSHA T feat JAY Z - Drug Dealers Anonymous


    This single was released on 1 June 2016.

    Vocals: Pusha T,Jay Z ,
    Producer(s): DJ Dahi,


    Scale: C# Minor
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 75
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU
    s o n g l y r i c s d a t a b a s e . i n f o

    [INTRO]
    [VERSE]
    C#m
    Valentino summers and wave runners
    C#m
    Chains on my niggas like slave runners
    C#m
    Drug dealers anonymous
    C#m
    How many Madonnas can that Mazda fit?
    C#m
    My brick talk is more than obvious, it’s ominous
    C#m
    Garages, the phantom, ghouls, ghosts and goblins
    C#m
    Blonde mohawk the collection I’m Dennis Rodman
    C#m
    The money count is the only moment of silence
    C#m
    Cause hush money balances all this drugs and violence
    C#m
    Hat trick under my mattress
    C#m
    Date I stop still has an asterisk after it
    C#m
    After all I can make a call
    C#m
    I can baptize a brick
    C#m
    As I wash away my sins like a catholic
    C#m
    Who the fuck ain’t mastered this
    C#m
    America’s nightmare’s in Flint
    C#m
    Children of a lesser God when your melanin’s got a tint
    C#m
    And I can’t even mention what I sent or what I spent
    C#m
    Cause my name in 18 wheelers is evidence
    C#m
    I put my boos in those cruise collections
    C#m
    Life’s a bitch
    C#m
    A to Z on her shoe collection, take your pick
    C#m
    Paid in full like ’86, Gs on my body
    C#m
    The new Gucci has less monograms, God’s got him
    C#m
    Let he without sin cast the first stone
    C#m
    So I built that all glass quad level first home
    C#m
    Shatter all of your misconceptions
    C#m
    Hold all of them missing weapons
    C#m
    You thought I would miss my blessing
    C#m
    The ultimate misdirection ya
    www.songlyricsdatabase.info

    [VERSE]
    C#m
    Your husband was drug dealer
    C#m
    For 14 years he sold crack cocaine

    [VERSE]
    C#m
    Federico Felini in the flesh
    C#m
    Sergio Tacchini inside his mesh
    C#m
    Bitch I been brackin’ since the ‘80s
    C#m
    Google me baby, you crazy
    C#m
    ’89 in London pull the Benz up
    C#m
    Type it in, Google’s your friend bruh
    C#m
    14-year drug dealer and still counting
    C#m
    Who deserves the medal of freedom is my accountant
    C#m
    He been hula hooping through loop holes, working around shit
    C#m
    IRS should’ve had the townhouses surrounded
    C#m
    Thanks to the lawyers
    C#m
    I marbled the foyer
    C#m
    I tore the floor up
    C#m
    Yeah, that’s for Koi fish
    C#m
    We been dining on oysters
    C#m
    I walk though the garage it’s like multiple choices
    C#m
    I told ‘em pull the Royce up
    C#m
    I’m getting ghost, I’m hearing noises
    C#m
    I think it’s the boys, but I been banking at Deutsche
    C#m
    We got storefronts, we got employee stubs
    C#m
    We been opening studios and 40/40s up
    C#m
    The paper trail is gorgeous
    C#m
    Cases we buries ‘em
    C#m
    Before Reasonable Doubt dropped, the jury hung
    C#m
    Bling bling
    C#m
    Every time I come around your city bling bling
    C#m
    My tenure took me through Virginia
    C#m
    Ask Teddy Riley ‘bout me
    C#m
    Ask the Federalis ‘bout me
    C#m
    Tried to build a cell around me
    C#m
    Snatched my nigga Emory up
    C#m
    Tried to get him to tell about me
    C#m
    He told 12, “Gimme 12”
    C#m
    He told them to go to hell about me
    C#m
    Drug dealers anonymous
    C#m
    Y’all think Uber’s the future, our cars been autonomous
    C#m
    Mules move the drums, take ‘em to different spots
    C#m
    We just call the shots by simply moving our thumbs
    C#m
    I’m a course of miracles with this shit
    C#m
    Nothing real can be threatened, nothing unreal exists
    C#m
    Herein lies the piece of God
    C#m
    I always knew I was a prophet, but I couldn’t find a decent job
    C#m
    Life made me ambidextrous
    C#m
    Countin’ with my right, whipping’ white with my left wrist
    C#m
    Daaaaaaaamn Daniel
    C#m
    FBI keep bringing them all white vans through
    www.songlyricsdatabase.info


    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? Please leave a comment below.

    You are reading: PUSHA T feat JAY Z - Drug Dealers Anonymous


    Thank you for reading this songs lyric.

    That was PUSHA T feat JAY Z - Drug Dealers Anonymous

    That was PUSHA T feat JAY Z - Drug Dealers Anonymous hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading PUSHA T feat JAY Z - Drug Dealers Anonymous, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/10/pusha-t-feat-jay-z-drug-dealers.html