Sia - Cheap Thrills Feat. Sean Paul Songlyrics

Sia - Cheap Thrills Feat. Sean Paul Songlyrics - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Sia - Cheap Thrills Feat. Sean Paul Songlyrics
  • Sia - Cheap Thrills Feat. Sean Paul Songlyrics. Happy a nice day all of song lyrics beloved visitors. This time Let me share :"Sia - Cheap Thrills Feat. Sean Paul Songlyrics." i hope that you like this Sia - Cheap Thrills Feat. Sean Paul Songlyrics.

    Sia - Cheap Thrills Feat. Sean Paul Songlyrics


    [Intro: Sean Paul]
    Up with it girl, Rock with it girl, Show dem it girl Bada bang bang, Bounce with it girl, Dance with it girl, Get with it girl Bada bang bang

    [Verse 1: Sia]
    Come on, come on, turn the radio on, It's Friday night and I won't be long, Gotta do my hair, I put my make up on, It's Friday night and I won't be long

    [Pre-Chorus: Sia Sean Paul]
    Till I hit the dance floor Bada bang, Hit the dance floor Bada bang, I got all I need, No I ain't got cash, I ain't got cash, But I got you baby, Just you an me

    [Chorus: Sia + Sean Paul]
    Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight, I love cheap thrills, Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight, I love cheap thrills, But I don't need no money, You worth more dan diamonds, more dan gold

    As long as I can feel the beat, Mek di beat jus tek control, I don't need no money, You worth more dan diamonds, more dan gold, As long as I keep dancing, Free up yourself, get outa control

    [Verse 2: Sia]
    Come on, come on, turn the radio on, It's Saturday and I won't be long, Gotta paint my nails, put my high heels on, It's Saturday and I won't be long

    [Pre-Chorus: Sia Sean Paul]
    Till I hit the dance floor Bada bang, Hit the dance floor Bada bang, I got all I need Sia, No I ain't got cash, I ain't got cash, But I got you baby, Just you an me

    [Chorus: Sia + Sean Paul]
    Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight, I love cheap thrills, Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight, I love cheap thrills, But I don't need no money, You worth more dan diamonds, more dan gold

    As long as I can feel the beat, Mek di beat jus tek control, I don't need no money, You worth more dan diamonds, more dan gold, As long as I keep dancing, Free up yourself, get outa control

    [Verse 3: Sean Paul & Sia]
    Me an you girl, you an me, Drop it to di floor an mek mi see your energy because, Mi nah play nuh hide an seek, Wah fi see di ting you have weg mek me feel weak girl Free

    'Cause anytime you wine an kotch it, Di selector pull it up an put it pon repeat girl, I'm nah touch a dollar in my pocket, Cause notin' in this world ain't more dan what you worth I love cheap thrills

    [Bridge: Sia + Sean Paul]
    But I don't need no money, You worth more dan diamonds, more dan gold, As long as I can feel the beat, Mek di beat jus tek control, I don't need no money, You worth more dan diamonds, more dan gold, As long as I keep dancing, Free up yourself, get outa control, Oh, oh!

    [Chorus: Sia + Sean Paul]
    Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight, I love cheap thrills, Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight, I love cheap thrills, But I don't need no money, You worth more dan diamonds, more dan gold

    As long as I can feel the beat, Mek di beat jus tek control, I don't need no money, You worth more dan diamonds, more dan gold, As long as I keep dancing, Free up yourself, get outa control

    [Outro: Sia]
    La, la, la, la, la, la, I love cheap thrills, La, la, la, la, la, la, I love cheap thrills, La, la, la, la, la, la, I love cheap thrills, La, la, la, la, la, I love cheap thrills



    You are reading: Sia - Cheap Thrills Feat. Sean Paul Songlyrics


    Thanks for your visit to this Sia - Cheap Thrills Feat. Sean Paul Songlyrics.

    That was Sia - Cheap Thrills Feat. Sean Paul Songlyrics

    That was Sia - Cheap Thrills Feat. Sean Paul Songlyrics hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Sia - Cheap Thrills Feat. Sean Paul Songlyrics, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/10/sia-cheap-thrills-feat-sean-paul.html