SirHamnet - Someday, My Cinderella Will Come

SirHamnet - Someday, My Cinderella Will Come - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • SirHamnet - Someday, My Cinderella Will Come
  • SirHamnet - Someday, My Cinderella Will Come. Happy a nice day all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com . This time I am going to share :"SirHamnet - Someday, My Cinderella Will Come." hopefully you like this song's lyric.

    SirHamnet - Someday, My Cinderella Will Come


    SirHamnet - Someday, My Cinderella Will Come
    My phone lights up your name
    Another call from you, it's always the same
    Nothing new as I pick up and say
    Hey, how've you been today?
    Although I'm wondering if you're really okay
    With these same old words from yesterday


    You're quiet as you're gazing down at your feet
    And so I put on the biggest smile when we meet, despite what I'm feeling
    I notice at that time the sadness shining in your pretty eyes
    And raise a hand to wipe away the tears you’re crying


    I understand that, I understand that, there isn't a single thing I can do
    To stop your tears, but I am here to comfort you through them silently
    So won’t you let it all out, please don’t hold back now, I promise that you’re safe within my arms, hey now
    Cinderella who lost both her shoes, someone will come to take you home very soon


    I’m often wondering, if the day should come that I tell these feelings
    But now is not the time, it seems
    Though if you ever need someone, somewhere to keep you company
    You know that you can come to me


    There’s a little bounce in every step that you take
    Although I pretend like everything’s still the same, like any other day
    I’ve noticed that this time your smile has been especially bright
    It suits the ring that’s on your tiny hand, it’s perfect for you


    I understand that, I understand that, there’s isn’t a single thing I can do
    But listen to you, so honest and true, as you’re telling your stories happily
    So won’t you keep on talking, I’m always listening, at least for now, I want you to stay with me
    You see, Cinderella who’s smiling so bright, like this, you’ll miss the pumpkin carriage home tonight


    Please cry for me or please smile for me or, whatever it is, just only for me
    Is there a way that I can convey the truth underneath the words I say?


    Although I understand that, I understand that I shouldn’t interfere with your life this way
    I beg of you, just for now, just for this moment please only look at me


    Laughing or crying, angry, anything, no matter the case it is very clear to me
    That you are the one in my heart, my princess, my dear Cinderella
    But now the spell is broken, my words still unspoken, and you’ll go back to being a cinder girl like always
    But as for your glass slipper shoes, you know I’ll always have them right here for you
    I’m always here for you.



    You are reading: SirHamnet - Someday, My Cinderella Will Come


    Thank you for your visi to this song's lyric.

    That was SirHamnet - Someday, My Cinderella Will Come

    That was SirHamnet - Someday, My Cinderella Will Come hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading SirHamnet - Someday, My Cinderella Will Come, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/10/sirhamnet-someday-my-cinderella-will.html