50 Cent - Street King Energy Track #7 (You Lose) Lyrics

50 Cent - Street King Energy Track #7 (You Lose) Lyrics - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • 50 Cent - Street King Energy Track #7 (You Lose) Lyrics
  • 50 Cent - Street King Energy Track #7 (You Lose) Lyrics. Hello all of song lyrics visitors. This time I am going to share :"50 Cent - Street King Energy Track #7 (You Lose) Lyrics." hopefully you like this song lyric.

    50 Cent - Street King Energy Track #7 (You Lose) Lyrics


    Song : Street King Energy Track #7 (You Lose)
    Artist : 50 Cent

    Street King Energy Track #7 (You Lose) Lyrics


    [Girl:]
    You, I love you so much
    I can't deny how much I love you, yeah
    [50 Cent:]
    Alright, alright, that's enough
    Niggas ain't gonna hear that shit

    Nigga this is simple, not complicated
    I-I-I can't be faded
    I'm starting to think I made it
    Get out of line, out line, line, out line
    Do your act like you got a vagina, you pussy nigga
    Front on me, I'll find, find, I'll find ya
    There's no running from me
    Picture me in my darkest hour
    I would rather be marked for death than mark the coward
    Like the blood in your veins
    You fuck around I make you bang yourself like Cobain
    Turn around disappear, thin air like David Blaine
    I'm higher than Jevolter he's flying a plane
    No evaluation necessary, I'm insane
    The barrow that llama, hot, yeah like a sauna
    Bricks in the door panel causing to fare Osama
    Time for a tale of shoes, you fare damo
    Don Corleone, let's talk mano-a-mano
    I'm crashing the train, they call me the piano man
    I move the keys fuck a piano, man
    I'm sort of like a one man band with a trumpet
    Beef I let it blow, I hop a fence and dump it
    Niggas be talking all that jazz
    When they get down to the get down they ask
    That base so deep, my heart so cold
    I let you hear that street sweeper drum line row

    [Hook:]
    Rat-a-tat tat, rat-a-tat tat tat tat, I never hesitate to put a nigga on his back
    You lose, cause I got the ill street blues
    You lose, I'll see you on the 6 o'clock news
    Rat-a-tat tat, rat-a-tat tat tat tat, I never hesitate to put a nigga on his back
    You lose, cause I got the ill street blues
    You lose, I'll see you on the 6 o'clock news

    This vintage 50 call it my tommy gun bounce
    Say the wrong shit out your mouth I'll A your ass out
    One line, one bar, I'll be on you so fast
    My night work like I'm fresh out Alcatraz
    I don't wanna play so I don't play fair
    You know it's not polite to stare at my cartiere
    Yeah, I'm enjoying the fruits of my labor
    Coke boy, the dope boy, now a nigga major
    I used to cut crack on my grandmama China
    And cook coke think I'm the chef from Elle's Diner
    Smoke it, I could smoke a kush through the jar
    When I'm tripping, I might put a clip through your car
    They say I'm sick, then tell me how I made it this far
    I love war, in fact, I'm the commander
    I want you to open the box of pandor'
    I'll destroy you and everything you stand for

    [Hook]

    Yeah, I'm a South-side nigga to the bone
    And when my niggas ain't around, I do it on my own
    Check my track record nigga, haha, 50 yeah
    That's cool for starters, but we gotta get to the shit
    Wait till y'all hear the shit

    You are reading: 50 Cent - Street King Energy Track #7 (You Lose) Lyrics


    Thank you for your visit to this 50 Cent - Street King Energy Track #7 (You Lose) Lyrics.

    That was 50 Cent - Street King Energy Track #7 (You Lose) Lyrics

    That was 50 Cent - Street King Energy Track #7 (You Lose) Lyrics hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading 50 Cent - Street King Energy Track #7 (You Lose) Lyrics, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/11/50-cent-street-king-energy-track-7-you.html