BEN HOWARD - Promise

BEN HOWARD - Promise - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • BEN HOWARD - Promise
  • BEN HOWARD - Promise. Hi al of song lyrics visitors. On this occasion I will share :"BEN HOWARD - Promise." hopefully you like this BEN HOWARD - Promise.

    BEN HOWARD - Promise


    This song is from the album Every Kingdom(2011), released on Oct 03, 2011.


    Scale: D Major
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 82
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU

    [INTRO] D G D G x4
    [VERSE]
    G D
    And meet me there, bundles of flowers,
    D G
    We wait through the hours of cold
    D
    Winter shall howl at the walls,
    D G
    Tearing down doors of time.

    D G
    Shelter as we go...

    [INSTRUMENTAL] D G D G

    G D
    And promise me this:
    D
    You'll wait for me only,
    G
    Scared of the lonely arms.
    D G
    Surface, far below these words

    [INSTRUMENTAL] D G D G

    A D
    And maybe, just maybe I'll come home

    [INSTRUMENTAL] Dsus4 Bm D Bm
    [INSTRUMENTAL] D Bm

    D
    Who am I, darling to you?
    D
    Who am I?
    Bm
    Gonna tell you stories of mine
    Bm
    Who am I?


    D
    Who am I, darling for you?
    D
    Who am I?
    Bm
    Gonna be a burden in time, lonely
    Bm A
    Who am I, to you?


    D
    Who am I, darling for you?
    D
    Who am I?
    Bm
    Going to be a burden
    Bm
    Who am I, darling to you?
    A
    Who am I?


    D
    I come alone here
    Bm
    I come alone here

    [INSTRUMENTAL] D Bm D Bm
    <!--
    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? What do you think about this song? Please leave a comment below.

    You are reading: BEN HOWARD - Promise


    Thanks for your visit to this BEN HOWARD - Promise.

    That was BEN HOWARD - Promise

    That was BEN HOWARD - Promise hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading BEN HOWARD - Promise, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/11/ben-howard-promise.html