CHRIS STAPLETON - Last Thing I Needed, First Thing This Morning Chords and Lyrics

CHRIS STAPLETON - Last Thing I Needed, First Thing This Morning Chords and Lyrics - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • CHRIS STAPLETON - Last Thing I Needed, First Thing This Morning Chords and Lyrics
  • CHRIS STAPLETON - Last Thing I Needed, First Thing This Morning Chords and Lyrics. Happy a nice day all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. This time I will share :"CHRIS STAPLETON - Last Thing I Needed, First Thing This Morning Chords and Lyrics." we hope that you like this song lyric.

    CHRIS STAPLETON - Last Thing I Needed, First Thing This Morning Chords and Lyrics


    This song is from the album From A Room: Volume 1, released on 05 May 2017.

    Vocals: Chris Stapleton ,
    Producer(s): Dave Cobb,
    Writer(s): Donna Sioux Farar, Gary P. Nunn,


    Scale: E Major
    Time Signature: 3/4
    Tempo: 83
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU
    c h o r d z o n e . o r g

    [INTRO] E A E A
    [VERSE]
    E
    The postman delivered
    B
    A "past due" bill notice
    A E B
    The alarm clock rang two hours late
    E B
    The garbage man left all the trash
    B
    On the sidewalk
    A E B
    And the hinges fell off of the gate
    A E/Ab
    And this morning at breakfast
    A E/Ab
    I spilled all the coffee
    E Emaj7 C#m B
    And I opened the door on my knee

    www.songlyricsdatabase.info
    [CHORUS]
    A
    But the last thing I needed
    E C#m
    The first thing this morning
    B E
    Was to have you walk out on me

    [INSTRUMENTAL] A E B E

    [CHORUS]
    E
    Last night you came home late
    B
    And I knew you'd been drinking
    A E B
    By that old mellow look on your face
    E
    I thought, "It don't matter
    B
    Because it's the holiday season"
    A E B
    And you fill such a big empty space
    A E/Ab
    But then I laid down beside you
    A E/Ab
    And I wanted your loving
    E Emaj7 C#m B
    Because your love makes my life complete
    www.songlyricsdatabase.info
    [CHORUS]
    A
    Oh the last thing I needed
    E C#m
    The first thing this morning
    B E
    Was to have you walk out on me

    [BRIDGE]
    A F#m
    So excuse me for looking
    A F#m E
    Like my world just ended
    A F#m
    And excuse me for looking
    A F#m E
    Like I just lost my best friend
    A F#m
    And excuse me for loving
    A
    And being forgiving
    F#m E
    So just go on if you want to be free

    [CHORUS]
    A
    But the last thing I needed
    E C#m
    The first thing this morning
    B E
    Was to have you walk out on me


    You are reading: CHRIS STAPLETON - Last Thing I Needed, First Thing This Morning Chords and Lyrics


    Thank you for reading this CHRIS STAPLETON - Last Thing I Needed, First Thing This Morning Chords and Lyrics.

    That was CHRIS STAPLETON - Last Thing I Needed, First Thing This Morning Chords and Lyrics

    That was CHRIS STAPLETON - Last Thing I Needed, First Thing This Morning Chords and Lyrics hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading CHRIS STAPLETON - Last Thing I Needed, First Thing This Morning Chords and Lyrics, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/11/chris-stapleton-last-thing-i-needed.html