CONNIE FRANCIS - I Will Wait For You

CONNIE FRANCIS - I Will Wait For You - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • CONNIE FRANCIS - I Will Wait For You
  • CONNIE FRANCIS - I Will Wait For You. Hi al of song lyrics visitors. On this occasion we will share :"CONNIE FRANCIS - I Will Wait For You." we hope that you like this CONNIE FRANCIS - I Will Wait For You.

    CONNIE FRANCIS - I Will Wait For You



    Show/Hide Chords       Show Tabs
    <!--

    INTRO Bbm
    Bbm Ebm
    If it takes forever I will wait for you
    Ab
    For a thousand summers I will wait for you
    Bbm Ebm
    Till you're back beside me, till I'm holding you
    Bbm Fsus4 Bbm
    Till I hear you sigh here in my arms

    Bbm Ebm
    Anywhere you wander, anywhere you go
    Ab C#
    Every day remember how I love you so
    Bbm Ebm
    In your heart believe what in my heart I know
    Bbm Fsus4 Bbm
    That forevermore I'll wait for you

    Ebm
    The clock will tick away the hours one by one
    Bbm
    And then the time will come when all the waiting's done
    Fm
    The time when you return and find me here and run
    F
    Straight to my waiting arms



    You are reading: CONNIE FRANCIS - I Will Wait For You


    Thank you for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That was CONNIE FRANCIS - I Will Wait For You

    That was CONNIE FRANCIS - I Will Wait For You hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading CONNIE FRANCIS - I Will Wait For You, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/11/connie-francis-i-will-wait-for-you.html