Dima Lancaster / Ajin - Can You Sleep At Night

Dima Lancaster / Ajin - Can You Sleep At Night - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Dima Lancaster / Ajin - Can You Sleep At Night
  • Dima Lancaster / Ajin - Can You Sleep At Night. Hello of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com . This time Let me share :"Dima Lancaster / Ajin - Can You Sleep At Night." we really hope that you like this Dima Lancaster / Ajin - Can You Sleep At Night.

    Dima Lancaster / Ajin - Can You Sleep At Night


    Dima Lancaster / Ajin - Can You Sleep At Night Tell me how can you sleep at night, have the scars healed up alright?
    Even if you're lost in the darkness, stop destroying everything in your sight
    Have you felt the moment of dying, not knowing if the stars cry and
    What it's like when dreams all pile up inside this hazy head of yours?

    So tell me, have you hidden it well, this one could be your last breath
    Just because it hurts to go on doesn't mean the battle can't still be won
    Even the brave barbarians take detours to keep on living
    There's so much danger waiting for you down the road

    Yeah yeah, so that you don't stand out
    Yeah yeah, so that you turn this around
    Yeah yeah, so that your train of thought doesn't
    So it doesn't stop

    I will run away, run away, can't believe it
    Someone, please, hold onto my shaking hands and
    I don't mind if tomorrow remains unseen
    Somebody, just put me to sleep

    I call for you but can you hear, can you walk on your own without fear?
    Your heart's breaking into pieces, everything you thought was true disappears
    So let your heartbeat race, just raise your voice, outshout the noises 
    Break from the world that's never felt so surreal

    Yeah yeah, so you don't stop at all
    Yeah yeah, even if you stumble and fall
    Yeah yeah, so you don't throw yourself away
    There is so much more

    I will live and die, live and die, it feels like dreaming
    Someone, please, sing me this last lullaby and
    I'll be fine if the new dawn remains unseen
    I just wanna keep my eyes shut

    How do you sleep, how?
    How do you sleep, how?

    Sick and tired of all this shit around me
    Is this world even worth all the dreaming?
    Not a single regret as I sing my heart out
    But is this song truly mine?

    Run away, run away, I can't believe it
    Someone, please, hold onto my shaking hands and
    I'll be fine if tomorrow remains unseen
    Somebody, just put me to sleep


    Live and die, live and die, it feels like dreaming
    Somebody, just put me to sleep
    Live and die, live and die, it feels like dreaming
    Oh, just put me to sleep.



    You are reading: Dima Lancaster / Ajin - Can You Sleep At Night


    Thanks for reading this Dima Lancaster / Ajin - Can You Sleep At Night.

    That was Dima Lancaster / Ajin - Can You Sleep At Night

    That was Dima Lancaster / Ajin - Can You Sleep At Night hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Dima Lancaster / Ajin - Can You Sleep At Night, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/11/dima-lancaster-ajin-can-you-sleep-at.html