FANTASIA - Sleeping With The One I Love

FANTASIA - Sleeping With The One I Love - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • FANTASIA - Sleeping With The One I Love
  • FANTASIA - Sleeping With The One I Love. Hello all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. On this occasion I am going to share :"FANTASIA - Sleeping With The One I Love." we hope that you like this song lyric.

    FANTASIA - Sleeping With The One I Love


    This song is from the album The Definition Of...(2016), released on 10 June 2016.

    Vocals: Fantasia ,


    Scale: Eb Minor
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 65
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU
    s o n g l y r i c s d a t a b a s e . i n f o

    [INTRO]
    [VERSE]

    [Fantasia]
    Ebm
    I'm sleeping with the one I love
    Abm Ebm
    Said I'm sleeping with the one I love!
    Ebm
    Cause the one I'm with is good to me
    Bb Ebm
    He just ain't good enough
    Ebm
    (Oh, oh, oh...)

    www.songlyricsdatabase.info
    Ebm
    I strive to do right but I'm doing so wrong
    Ebm
    I'm living in this house but I can't call it home
    Ebm
    He gives me what I want but it's not what I need
    Ebm
    My mind is telling me to stay but my heart wants to leave

    [CHORUS]
    Ebm B Ebm B
    Said I'm sleeping, sleeping, sleeping with the one I love
    Abm
    Oh, because the one I'm with is good to me
    Bb
    But he just ain't good enough, oh...

    [INSTRUMENTAL] Ebm
    www.songlyricsdatabase.info
    [VERSE]
    Ebm
    Yes, I've tried to shake it off, and I even tried to pray
    Ebm
    But I'm still waking up in a bed that don't belong to me
    Ebm
    See he offeredb me the Earth, but instead chose space
    Ebm
    I found about the cost, but it's a price I'm willing to pay

    [CHORUS]
    Ebm
    That's why I'm sleeping, sleeping with the one I love
    Abm
    That's why I'm sleeping, I'm sleeping I'm sleeping
    Bb Ebm
    Sleeping with the one I love
    Ebm
    Cause the one who's here with me, he's good to me
    Ebm
    But he just ain't good enough
    Ebm
    My love, my love, my love


    Abm
    See my baby's like a dream but the other man, he haunts me
    Abm
    One is here with me but the other's got me where he wants me
    Abm
    Yes I got a man, but I'm still feeling lonely
    Bb
    Tell you what I'm gonna do
    Bb
    Do, do, do

    [CHORUS]
    Ebm Ebm B Ebm B
    I'm sleeping, sleeping, oh, I'm sleeping with the one I love
    Ab
    Oh, because the one I'm with, he's good to me
    Bb
    But he ain't good enough, oh...

    [CHORUS]
    Ebm Ab
    I tell you that I'm sleeping with (with the one I love)
    Ebm Ab
    I tell you that I'm sleeping with the one I love
    Ab
    (With the one I love)
    Ebm
    Every, every chance I get, I gotta have him, Lord
    Ab
    (with the one I love)
    Ab
    I don't mean to hurt nobody's feelings
    Ebm
    But I'm... I'm telling you he's the one
    Ebm Ab
    (With the one I love)
    Ab Ebm
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm sleeping
    Ebm Ab
    (With the one I love)
    Ab
    Anybody, anybody...
    Ebm Ab
    I'm sleeping (with the one I love)
    Ab Bb Ebm Ab
    Yes, I'm sleeping, I'm sleeping with the one
    Ab
    (With the one I love)
    Ab Ebm
    Sleeping with the one
    Ebm Ab
    (With the one I love)
    Ab
    I tell you I'm sleeping
    Ebm
    (With the one I love...)

    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? Please leave a comment below.

    You are reading: FANTASIA - Sleeping With The One I Love


    Thanks for your visit to this FANTASIA - Sleeping With The One I Love.

    That was FANTASIA - Sleeping With The One I Love

    That was FANTASIA - Sleeping With The One I Love hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading FANTASIA - Sleeping With The One I Love, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/11/fantasia-sleeping-with-one-i-love.html