I Adore

I Adore - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • I Adore
  • I Adore. Hi al of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. On this occasion we will share :"I Adore." we hope that you like this I Adore.

    I Adore


    I Adore
    Hillsong

    Intro:  E  C#m  A  B (2x)

    Verse 1:
    E                         C#m
     The universe is at Your feet
                A2        B
    Gives You praise evermore
    E                             C#m
     The stars will light the sky for You
           A2           B
    And always God be praised

    Pre Chorus:
           AM7                  B
    And we sing the Lord is on high
        C#m       A     C#m   B
    The Lord is on high

    Chorus:
       E/G#  A      F#m E/G# B
    I adore You, I ado - re You
                 A           E/G#
    And there's none that compares
            F#m        B
    To Your majesty O Lord
       E/G#  A      F#m E/G# B
    I adore You, I ado - re You
            A           B             (Interlude or Instrumental)
    And I stand in the wonder of Your love

    Interlude:  E  C#m

    Instrumental:  E  C#m  A – E/G# - B - B

    Bridge 1:
    E                 C#m
     We will crown You, King forever
    A       E/G#     F#m      B
     Living saviour, Jesus redeemer
    E              C#m
     Lord of heaven, robed in majesty
    A         E/G#      F#m     B
     Crown in glory, creation adores You

    Bridge 2:
    A          F#m
     Holy, holy, God almighty
    D       A/C#     Bm7       E
     And forever the Lord is exalted
    A              F#m
     Hear the angels shout His anthem
    D     A/C#   Bm7      E
     Ever living God we adore You

    You are reading: I Adore


    Thank you for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That was I Adore

    That was I Adore hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading I Adore, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/11/i-adore.html