I Don't Want Any Fan Of Mine To Feel Bad About Any BET - Shatta Wale

I Don't Want Any Fan Of Mine To Feel Bad About Any BET - Shatta Wale - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • I Don't Want Any Fan Of Mine To Feel Bad About Any BET - Shatta Wale
  • I Don't Want Any Fan Of Mine To Feel Bad About Any BET - Shatta Wale. Hello all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. On this occasion we'll share :"I Don't Want Any Fan Of Mine To Feel Bad About Any BET - Shatta Wale." we hope that you like this song lyric.

    I Don't Want Any Fan Of Mine To Feel Bad About Any BET - Shatta Wale








    Charles Nii Armah Mensah popularly known as Shatta Wale told his fans not to worry about  any BET.

    Yesterday, the list of nominees for the 2017 Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards was announced. Shatta Wale's rival Stonebwoy is the only Ghanaian artiste on the list and its his second nomination. This made some of the Shatta Movement fans worried.

    Shatta Wale took to Facebook to assure his fans and lambaste the industry.



    He posted again and compared his Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) certificate to BET.



    Samini, Kaakie, Sarkodie, Obrafour, Kwaw Kese and others has shown positive love to Stonebwoy.

    Other artistes competing with Stonebwoy in the Best International Act Africa category are Wizkid (Nigeria), Tekno (Nigeria), AKA (South Africa), Babes Wodumo (South Africa), Mr. Eazi (Nigeria), Nasty C (South Africa), and Davido (Nigeria).

    You are reading: I Don't Want Any Fan Of Mine To Feel Bad About Any BET - Shatta Wale


    Thank you for reading this I Don't Want Any Fan Of Mine To Feel Bad About Any BET - Shatta Wale.

    That was I Don't Want Any Fan Of Mine To Feel Bad About Any BET - Shatta Wale

    That was I Don't Want Any Fan Of Mine To Feel Bad About Any BET - Shatta Wale hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading I Don't Want Any Fan Of Mine To Feel Bad About Any BET - Shatta Wale, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/11/i-don-want-any-fan-of-mine-to-feel-bad.html