IAMDLOW - Bet You Can't Do It Like Me

IAMDLOW - Bet You Can't Do It Like Me - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • IAMDLOW - Bet You Can't Do It Like Me
  • IAMDLOW - Bet You Can't Do It Like Me. Hi al of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. This time I will share :"IAMDLOW - Bet You Can't Do It Like Me." hopefully you like this IAMDLOW - Bet You Can't Do It Like Me.

    IAMDLOW - Bet You Can't Do It Like Me


    This single was released on 01 October 2015.
    Did I like this song? Yeah maybe. but did I love it? No. I was not very impressed with the production nor the performance. The energy in the rhythm and the hooks were all that made this song pretty bearable to listen.


    Scale: C Minor
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 75
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU

    [INTRO]
    [VERSE]
    Cm
    NMB
    Cm
    This your boy Dlow (turn up)
    Cm
    Bop King (turn up)

    Cm
    And I'm bout to get wit something new for yall (turn up)
    Cm
    Now everybody dance (turn up)
    Cm
    They do they thing but (turn up)
    Cm
    This that bet you can't do it like me challenge (let's go)
    Cm
    It go like
    Cm
    Oooo Oooo Ahh Ahh Hey Hey Turn up Bet you can't whip like me
    Cm
    Can't milly rock like me
    www.songlyricsdatabase.info
    Cm
    Can't sexy walk like me
    Cm
    Can't hit the quan like me, ay
    Cm
    bet you can't drop like me
    Cm
    Can't hit the folks like me
    Cm
    Can't nay nay like me
    Cm
    Can't dlow shuffle like me


    Cm
    Like, no, ...

    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? Please leave a comment below. www.songlyricsdatabase.info

    You are reading: IAMDLOW - Bet You Can't Do It Like Me


    Thank you for reading this songs lyric.

    That was IAMDLOW - Bet You Can't Do It Like Me

    That was IAMDLOW - Bet You Can't Do It Like Me hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading IAMDLOW - Bet You Can't Do It Like Me, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/11/iamdlow-bet-you-can-do-it-like-me.html