JAMES TAYLOR - Today Today Today

JAMES TAYLOR - Today Today Today - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • JAMES TAYLOR - Today Today Today
  • JAMES TAYLOR - Today Today Today. Happy a nice day all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. This time I am going to share :"JAMES TAYLOR - Today Today Today." hopefully you like this JAMES TAYLOR - Today Today Today.

    JAMES TAYLOR - Today Today Today


    This song is from the album Before This World(2015), released on Jun 15, 2015.
    I enjoyed the complexity of the production and the simplicity in his voice. The chords were really interesting, the bass felt smooth and the rhythm had a nice feel to it. The energy in the vocals and the harmonica solo gave this song a very impressive tone. I expected a bit more of harmony in the vocals, that would have made it even better. What do you think about this song? Comment below.


    Scale: E Major
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 82
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU

    [INTRO] E B E E7 A D E B E
    [VERSE]
    E
    Today, today, today
    E B
    I'm finally on my way
    E E7 A D
    The time has come to say
    E B E
    Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

    E
    The bird is on the wing
    E B
    The bell is about to ring
    E A D
    The big girl she's about to sing
    E B E
    Today, today, today


    B Abm E F#m
    The world will open wide
    B Abm F#m D
    And I'm running with the tide
    A F#m C#m D
    It's time to cut this side
    G Em Bm
    And I must not miss my ride

    [INSTRUMENTAL] E B E E7 A D E B E

    [VERSE]
    B Abm E F#m
    Somehow I haven't died
    B Abm F#m D
    And I feel the same inside
    A F#m C#m
    As when I caught this ride
    G Em Bm
    When first I sold my pride

    [VERSE]
    E
    The way ahead is clear
    E B
    My heart is free from fear
    E E7 A D
    I'll plant my flag right here
    E B E
    Today, today, today

    [INSTRUMENTAL] E B E
    <!--
    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? What do you think about this song? Please leave a comment below.

    You are reading: JAMES TAYLOR - Today Today Today


    Thanks for your visit to this JAMES TAYLOR - Today Today Today.

    That was JAMES TAYLOR - Today Today Today

    That was JAMES TAYLOR - Today Today Today hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading JAMES TAYLOR - Today Today Today, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/11/james-taylor-today-today-today.html