JoyDreamer - Palmtop Wonderland

JoyDreamer - Palmtop Wonderland - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • JoyDreamer - Palmtop Wonderland
  • JoyDreamer - Palmtop Wonderland. Hello all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. On this occasion I'll share :"JoyDreamer - Palmtop Wonderland." we hope that you like this song's lyric.

    JoyDreamer - Palmtop Wonderland


    JoyDreamer - Palmtop Wonderland Just when I'd finally see, there was a light before me
    Appearing from my own palm

    Let's show the light to someone who will suffice
    Just because it shines so bright and 'cause sharing is nice

    This deep void has yet to reach its stop, the sound inside my head, I really want to drop
    All the lies that I told still pierces their way through my eardrums every day

    Will I be on time, I gaze up high, the same old shade that wants to leave is passing by
    It's reflecting inside of my dried up eyes, in my hand, a wonderland

    This is the truth, I just really couldn't care
    But I'm lonely on my own so I think this is fair

    This deep void has yet to reach its stop, the lie inside my head, I really want to drop
    I pretend to be tough, I'm making my way to the end of every day

    Without hope but I have earned this stage, I'm only wanting to return back to my cage
    What I hold is for me, I'm there just to see in my hand, a wonderland

    I am now existing here somewhere, but it's not at all even good enough
    I then caught a glimpse of my longings, all my dreams

    This deep void has yet to reach its stop, the sound inside my head, I really want to drop
    All the lies that I told still pierces their way through my eardrums every day

    Here inside myself, an empty shell, I saw my dreams and they were foolish there as well
    But someday, I say, but someday, I say, I believe they will come true and lead the way.



    You are reading: JoyDreamer - Palmtop Wonderland


    Thanks for reading this song's lyric.

    That was JoyDreamer - Palmtop Wonderland

    That was JoyDreamer - Palmtop Wonderland hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading JoyDreamer - Palmtop Wonderland, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/11/joydreamer-palmtop-wonderland.html