KRISTIAN STANFILL - In Christ Alone

KRISTIAN STANFILL - In Christ Alone - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • KRISTIAN STANFILL - In Christ Alone
  • KRISTIAN STANFILL - In Christ Alone. Hi al of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. On this occasion I will share :"KRISTIAN STANFILL - In Christ Alone." i hope that you like this KRISTIAN STANFILL - In Christ Alone.

    KRISTIAN STANFILL - In Christ Alone


    This song is from the album Let the Future Begin(2013), released on 08 March 2013.


    Scale: F Major
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 67
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU

    [INTRO] F Bb Dm Bb Dm Bb Dm Bb
    [VERSE]
    F C
    In Christ alone my hope is found,
    F/A Bb C F
    He is my light, my strength, my song;
    F C
    this Cornerstone, this solid Ground,
    Bb C F
    firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
    Bb Dm C
    What heights of love, what depths of peace,
    F/A Bb Dm C
    when fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
    Bb F Bb C
    My Comforter, my All in All,
    F/A Bb C F
    here in the love of Christ I stand.
    www.songlyricsdatabase.info
    [INSTRUMENTAL] F Bb Dm Bb x2

    [VERSE]
    F C
    There in the ground His body lay
    F/A Bb C F
    Light of the world by darkness slain:
    F Bb C
    Then bursting forth in glorious Day
    F/A Bb C F
    Up from the grave he rose again!
    Bb Dm C
    And as He stands in victory
    F/A Bb Dm C
    Sin's curse has lost its grip on me,
    F/A F Bb C
    For I am His and He is mine -
    F/A Bb C F
    Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

    [INSTRUMENTAL] F Bb Dm Bb x2

    [VERSE]s
    F C
    No guilt in life, no fear in death,
    F/A Bb C F
    This is the power of Christ in me;
    F Bb C
    From life's first cry to final breath.
    F/A Bb C F
    Jesus commands my destiny.
    Bb Dm C
    No power of hell, no scheme of man,
    F/A Bb Dm C
    Can ever pluck me from His hand;
    Bb F Bb C
    Till He returns or calls me home,
    F/A Bb C F
    Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.

    [INSTRUMENTAL] F Bb Dm Bb x2

    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? Please leave a comment below. www.songlyricsdatabase.info

    You are reading: KRISTIAN STANFILL - In Christ Alone


    Thanks for your visit to this KRISTIAN STANFILL - In Christ Alone.

    That was KRISTIAN STANFILL - In Christ Alone

    That was KRISTIAN STANFILL - In Christ Alone hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading KRISTIAN STANFILL - In Christ Alone, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/11/kristian-stanfill-in-christ-alone.html