LITTLE MIX - SHOUT OUT TO MY EX SONG LYRICS

LITTLE MIX - SHOUT OUT TO MY EX SONG LYRICS - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • LITTLE MIX - SHOUT OUT TO MY EX SONG LYRICS
  • LITTLE MIX - SHOUT OUT TO MY EX SONG LYRICS. Hello all of song lyrics visitors. Now Let me share :"LITTLE MIX - SHOUT OUT TO MY EX SONG LYRICS." we hope that you like this LITTLE MIX - SHOUT OUT TO MY EX SONG LYRICS.

    LITTLE MIX - SHOUT OUT TO MY EX SONG LYRICS


    LITTLE MIX - SHOUT OUT TO MY EX SONG LYRICS

    This is a shout out to my ex, Heard he in luv with some other chick, yeah!!! yeah!!!, that hurt me, I'll admit, Forget that boy, I'm over it, I hope she gettin' better sex, Hope she ain't fakin' it like I did, babe
    Took four long years to call it quits, Forget that boy, I'm over it

    Guess I should say thank you, For the hate you's and the tattoos, Oh baby, I'm cool by the way, Ain't sure I luvd you anyway, Go ahead, babe, I'mma live my life, my life, yeah!!!

    Shout out to my ex, you're really quite the man, You made my heart break and that made me who I am, Here's to my ex, hey, look at me now, well, I, I'm all the way up, I swear you'll never brin' me down
    Shout out to my ex, you're really quite the man, You made my heart break and that made me who I am, Here's to my ex, hey, look at me now, well, I, I'm all the way up, I swear you'll never, you'll never brin' me down

    Oh, I deleted all your pics, Then blocked your number from my phone, yeah!!! yeah!!!, you took all you could get
    But you ain't gettin' this luv no more, 'Cause now I'm livin' so legit so legit, Even though you broke my heart in two, baby
    But I snapped right back, I'm so brand new, baby I'm so brand new, Boy, read my lips, I'm over you, over you

    Guess I should say thank you, For the hate you's and the tattoos, Oh baby, I'm cool by the way, Ain't sure I luvd you anyway, Go ahead, babe, I'mma live my life, my life, yeah!!!

    Shout out to my ex, you're really quite the man, You made my heart break and that made me who I am, Here's to my ex, hey, look at me now, well, I, I'm all the way up, I swear you'll never brin' me down
    Shout out to my ex, you're really quite the man You're really quite the man, You made my heart break and that made me who I am
    Here's to my ex, hey, look at me now, well, I, I'm all the way up, I swear you'll never, you'll never brin' me down, You'll never brin' me down

    Shout out to my ex, you're really quite the man, You made my heart break and that made me who I am, Here's to my ex, hey, look at me now, well, I'm, All the way up, I swear you'll never, you'll never brin' me down

    Shout out to my ex, you're really quite the man You're quite the man, You made my heart break and that made me who I am
    Here's to my ex, hey, look at me now, well, I, I'm all the way up, I swear you'll never brin' me down You'll never brin' me down
    Shout out to my ex, you're really quite the man, You made my heart break and that made me who I am

    Here's to my ex, hey, look at me now, well, I Baby just look at me now, I'm all the way up, I swear you'll never, you'll never brin' me down, You'll never brin' me down



    You are reading: LITTLE MIX - SHOUT OUT TO MY EX SONG LYRICS


    Thank you for reading this LITTLE MIX - SHOUT OUT TO MY EX SONG LYRICS.

    That was LITTLE MIX - SHOUT OUT TO MY EX SONG LYRICS

    That was LITTLE MIX - SHOUT OUT TO MY EX SONG LYRICS hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading LITTLE MIX - SHOUT OUT TO MY EX SONG LYRICS, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/11/little-mix-shout-out-to-my-ex-song.html