MARY J BLIGE FEAT. KANYE WEST - LOVE YOURSELF SONGLYRICS

MARY J BLIGE FEAT. KANYE WEST - LOVE YOURSELF SONGLYRICS - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • MARY J BLIGE FEAT. KANYE WEST - LOVE YOURSELF SONGLYRICS
  • MARY J BLIGE FEAT. KANYE WEST - LOVE YOURSELF SONGLYRICS. Hello all of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. This time I'll share :"MARY J BLIGE FEAT. KANYE WEST - LOVE YOURSELF SONGLYRICS." i really hope that you like this song lyric.

    MARY J BLIGE FEAT. KANYE WEST - LOVE YOURSELF SONGLYRICS


    MARY J BLIGE FEAT. KANYE WEST - LOVE YOURSELF SONGLYRICS
    [Mary J. Blige:]
    It's been a long ride, but I made it here with love, I made it here with love, love, Said I been and up and down and I've been through it all, Took a while to know my heart, Oh, yes, it has, yes! Before a love like this, you go, Through the fire and valley lows
    But if you just hold on, Please hold on, this love is strong, it'll save you, Oh, please hold on, it'll save you, save you

    Truth can be the sweetest pain, It could mess up everything, It's the only way I know, I'm paying for it, I'm changing for it
    Oh, oh, and it hurts, But I'll make it work, 'Cause I'm no beginner, I'm a winner, Paid dues, I know my purpose

    Thought they put my life on hold, But I knew something they didn't know, I know myself too much to ever fold, Dark clouds, I'm moving past you

    Oh, you gotta love yourself, If you really wanna be with someone else, You gotta feed yourself
    Before you feed somebody else, You gotta stay open, and don't be foolish, 'Cause everybody don't mean you well
    You gotta love yourself, Before you love somebody else

    [Kanye West:]
    Yeah! you gotta love yourself, Uh, you know what I'm saying?

    I've decided not to use my color as a handicap, He a designer, artist, producer, and he rap, Never found virtue from patience, In a dark room just pacing, Precious time is just wasting
    You do not know what we facing, I can not be complacent, In my job be courageous

    Another kid just got shot, They can't find the assailant, Made it outta the basement, Made it outta the underground, From a town where you outta town, They might gun you down, blat
    There goes another round, blat, There goes another round, Came from this Chi and wow, Look what the fuck they found, A young legend, coming to shut the summer down
    You need to talk to me like you don't bring yo motha 'round

    [Mary J. Blige:]
    Oh, you gotta love yourself, oh yeah! If you really wanna be with someone else, You gotta feed yourself
    Before you feed somebody else, You gotta stay open, and don't be foolish, 'Cause everybody don't mean you well
    You gotta love yourself, You gotta love yourself, Before you love somebody else

    I don't feel no ways tired, Can't get restless in the soul, Hold your heart, the world is cold, Keep saying I don't ya start praying on it, Yeah, it will come to pass, Don't worry 'bout nothing
    God knows that you're worth it, You deserve it, can't nothing else hurt ya

    Thought they put my life on hold, But I knew something they didn't know, I know myself too much to ever fold, Dark clouds, I'm moving past you

    Oh, you gotta love yourself, oh yeah! If you really wanna be with someone else, You gotta feed yourself
    Before you feed somebody else, You gotta stay open, and don't be foolish, 'Cause everybody don't mean you well
    You gotta love yourself, You gotta love yourself, Before you love somebody else, Somebody else



    You are reading: MARY J BLIGE FEAT. KANYE WEST - LOVE YOURSELF SONGLYRICS


    Thanks for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That was MARY J BLIGE FEAT. KANYE WEST - LOVE YOURSELF SONGLYRICS

    That was MARY J BLIGE FEAT. KANYE WEST - LOVE YOURSELF SONGLYRICS hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading MARY J BLIGE FEAT. KANYE WEST - LOVE YOURSELF SONGLYRICS, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/11/mary-j-blige-feat-kanye-west-love.html