Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur

Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur
  • Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur. Hello all of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. Now we will share :"Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur." i really hope that you like this song lyric.

    Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur


    Piano notes for the right hand melody of 'Say You Won't Let Go' by James Arthur on the keyboard. 

    Verse 1:
    I met you in the dark, you lit me up
    F   F   D   D    C   Bb    F    F  D   D 

    You made me feel as though I was enough
    F       F      D    D   C     Bb  Eb  Eb  D Eb D 

    We danced the night away, we drank too much
    F        F       D    D    C Bb  F      G      D   D C 

    I held your hair back when
    F   F     D     D     C     Bb 

    You were throwing up
    Eb     Eb   Eb D     Eb D

    Pre-Chorus:
    Then you smiled over your shoulder
    F        G     Bb    F G    Bb   C Bb

    For a minute, I was stone-cold sober
    F    G  Bb G  Bb G    Bb   Bb   C D  

    I pulled you closer to my chest
    D   C      D    Eb D  D  C   Bb

    And you asked me to stay over
    F      G    Bb     F   G   Bb  C Bb

    I said,   I   already told ya
    F   G   Bb  F G Bb   C    D 

    I think that you should get some rest
    D  C      D    Eb   D      C    Bb     G

    Chorus:
    I knew I loved you then
    F    F   D  D       C   Bb

    You'd never know
    F        F  D    D

    'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go
    F         F    D    C  C     Bb   C   Bb   Eb    D  Eb  D  Eb D   

    I know I needed you
    F   F     D   D C    Bb

    But I never showed
    F    G  F  D   D  C

    I wanna stay with you until    we're grey and old
    F    F D    D   C      Bb  C Eb   Eb     D     Eb  D  Eb D 

    Say you won't let go
    A     Bb   F      D   F 

    Just say you won't let go
    F       A   Bb   F     D   F 

    Verse 2:
    I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed
    F     F     D    D    C    Bb      F   F      D   D

    I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head
    F    F       D    D  C    Bb Eb Eb D  Eb    D 

    And I'll take the kids to school
    F      F    D    D   D   C   Bb

    Wave them goodbye
    F          G     D D C 

    I'll thank my lucky stars for that night
    F      F     D  D C    Bb    Eb  Eb  Eb D 

    Pre - Chorus 2:
    When you looked over your shoulder
    F         G     Bb     F G    Bb    C Bb

    For a minute, I forget that I'm older
    F    G  Bb G  Bb  G Bb  Bb C  D 

    I wanna dance with you right now
    D  C D    Eb      D    C    Bb    Bb

    Oh, and you look as beautiful as ever
    F    G    Bb   F      G   Bb       C   Bb 

    And I swear that everyday you'll get better
    F     G   Bb    F     G  Bb C    D    D    D

    You make me feel this way somehow
    D      C     D    Eb   D    C    Bb  G 

    Chorus 2:
    I'm so in love with you
    F     F  D   D   C     Bb

    And I hope you know
    F     F  F      D    D 

    Darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold
    F   F      D      D   C   Bb  Bb    Eb    D   Eb     D  Eb D 

    We've come so far my dear
    F         F      D  D   C   Bb

    Look how we've grown
    F       G     D      D  C 

    I wanna stay with you  til   we're grey and old
    F   F D    D   C       Bb  Eb   Eb     D     Eb  D

    Say you won't let go
    A     Bb    F     D   F  

    Just say you won't let go
    F     A    Bb   F      D   F 

    Verse 3:
    I wanna live with you
    F   F  D   D    C     Bb

    Even when we're ghosts
    F F     F       D       D

    'Cause you were always there for me when I needed you most
                F      F     D   D   D     C   Bb   C    Eb Eb Eb  Eb Eb D 


    Chorus 3:
    I'm gonna love you till
    F      F  D  D    C    Bb

    My lungs give out
    F     G      D    D C 

    I promise till death we part like in our vows
    F   F D     D    D       C   Bb  Eb Eb Eb D C 

    So I wrote this song for you, now everybody knows
         F   F      D     D    C    Bb   F       G D D     D C

    'Cause now it's just you and me till we're grey and old
    F          F    D    D     C    Bb  Bb Eb Eb    Eb   Eb  D 

    Just say you won't let go
    F     A      Bb    F    D   F 

    Just say you won't let go
    F     A     Eb    C   G  Bb

    Just say you won't let go
    F     G     F    D      C   C 

    Say you won't let go
    A      Bb    F    D   F 



    You are reading: Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur


    Thank you for your visit to this post: Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur.

    That was Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur

    That was Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/11/say-you-won-let-go-james-arthur.html