TAMELA MANN - Rain

TAMELA MANN - Rain - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • TAMELA MANN - Rain
  • TAMELA MANN - Rain. Hi al of song lyrics beloved visitors. This time Let me share :"TAMELA MANN - Rain." we hope that you like this song lyric.

    TAMELA MANN - Rain


    anysongchords.blogspot.com

    CHORDS USED
    Bb: 688766      Ebm: 668876
    Ebsus2: 668866  Ab: 466544
    Gm: 355333      Cm: 335543
    Eb: 668886      G: 355433

    INTRO Bb Ebsus2 Gm Eb Ebm
           Bb
    Let it rain down
    Dm                 Eb
    Pour down, let it fall fresh on me
         F               Bb
    Holy spirt, like the morning dew
         Dm        Ab        Cm                 F
    Fall fresh and new, I need your spirt lord
           Bb                Dm
    Let it rain down, let it pour down
                Ebsus2               F
    Let it fall fresh on me holy spirt
             Bb             Dm                   Ab
    Open the heavens door, pour out an abundance rain
    Cm       Bb         Ab F
    I need a cleansing lord


    [CHORUS x4]
                Bb
    Let it rain down
    Dm                      Eb
    Pour down, let it fall fresh on me
         F
    Holy spirt

    F
    Let it rain
    F
    Let it pour

    Bb          G Ab    G Ab
    Fall on me, on me, on me
    Bb
    Fall fresh on me (x4)


    You are reading: TAMELA MANN - Rain


    Thank you for reading this TAMELA MANN - Rain.

    That was TAMELA MANN - Rain

    That was TAMELA MANN - Rain hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading TAMELA MANN - Rain, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/11/tamela-mann-rain.html