THE WHITE STRIPES - Seven Nation Army

THE WHITE STRIPES - Seven Nation Army - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • THE WHITE STRIPES - Seven Nation Army
  • THE WHITE STRIPES - Seven Nation Army. Hi al of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. Now I will share :"THE WHITE STRIPES - Seven Nation Army." i really hope that you like this song lyric.

    THE WHITE STRIPES - Seven Nation Army


    This song is from the album Elephant(2003), released on 01 April 2003.

    Vocals: The White Stripes ,
    Producer(s): Jack White,
    Writer(s): Jack White,


    Scale: E Minor
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 125
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU
    s o n g l y r i c s d a t a b a s e . i n f o

    [INTRO] Em
    [VERSE]
    Em
    I'm gonna fight 'em off
    Em
    A seven nation army couldn't hold me back
    Em
    They're gonna rip it off
    Em
    Taking their time right behind my back
    Em
    And I'm talkin' to myself at night
    Em
    Because I can't forget
    Em
    Back and forth through my mind
    Em
    Behind a cigarette
    www.songlyricsdatabase.info

    [CHORUS]
    G A Em
    And the message comin' from my eyes says, "Leave it alone."

    [INSTRUMENTAL] Em

    [VERSE]
    Em
    Don't wanna hear about it
    Em
    Every single one's got a story to tell
    Em
    Everyone knows about it
    Em
    From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell
    Em
    And if I catch it comin' back my way
    Em
    I'm gonna serve it to you
    Em
    And that ain't what you want to hear
    Em
    But that's what I'll do

    [CHORUS]
    Em G A Em
    And the feeling coming from my bones says, "Find a home."

    [INSTRUMENTAL] Em

    www.songlyricsdatabase.info

    [VERSE]
    Em
    I'm going to Wichita
    Em
    Far from this opera for evermore
    Em
    I'm gonna work the straw
    Em
    Make the sweat drip out of every pore
    Em
    And I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding
    Em
    Right before the lord
    Em
    All the words are gonna bleed from me
    Em
    And I will think no more

    [CHORUS]
    Em G A Em
    And the stains comin' from my blood tell me, "Go back home."


    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? Please leave a comment below. www.songlyricsdatabase.info

    You are reading: THE WHITE STRIPES - Seven Nation Army


    Thank you for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That was THE WHITE STRIPES - Seven Nation Army

    That was THE WHITE STRIPES - Seven Nation Army hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading THE WHITE STRIPES - Seven Nation Army, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-white-stripes-seven-nation-army.html