Andre Nickatina Ft. Richie Rich - Break Bread Lyrics

Andre Nickatina Ft. Richie Rich - Break Bread Lyrics - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Andre Nickatina Ft. Richie Rich - Break Bread Lyrics
  • Andre Nickatina Ft. Richie Rich - Break Bread Lyrics. Happy a nice day all of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. On this occasion Let me share :"Andre Nickatina Ft. Richie Rich - Break Bread Lyrics." we hope that you like this song lyric.

    Andre Nickatina Ft. Richie Rich - Break Bread Lyrics




    Lyrics to Break Bread and Music Videos by Andre Nickatina Ft. Richie Rich. Read the full lirik lagu Andre Nickatina Ft. Richie Rich "Break Bread" Lyrics and Letra de musicas here @ regomodoslinux.blogspot.com

    [Verse 1: Andre Nickatina]
    Live fast, drive slow
    I'm lookin' like 'Pac in the Benz when he was hangin' out the window
    Right now, I've got my Jesus piece on
    And all my rings, you can see I'm about the game
    Holler back, baby, like an echo
    But you gotta know your colours
    Get green, roll purple
    My tires just did a full circle in your neighbourhood
    And like gumbo, the flavour's good
    I roam like an alley cat - Grade-A, Supercat
    Bumpin' Shabba Ranks on a full tank
    My religion, baby, is big bank
    Holler when you see me spendin' money, go "amen"
    Snow bunnies love them a suntan
    That's why I wear my hat low and my shades, man
    I don't waste time or liquor
    You can see it on my face, I don't chase, it's a race

    [Hook: Andre Nickatina]
    Break bread
    I don't know what they say where you stay
    But where I stay, everybody say "pay"
    So you'd better (break bread)
    Baby it's a (go-go) when it comes to (cocoa)
    Get down and do what you said (break bread)
    Just like a leprechaun, lookin' for a jackpot
    Or a hot crack spot, baby (break bread)
    Baby it's a (go-go) when it comes to (cocoa)
    Get down and do what you said (break bread)

    [Verse 2: Andre Nickatina]
    Man, this is money motivated, demonstrate it to the latest
    I do it like an addict up in Vegas
    And you can see me talkin' like a wizard through my cellular phone
    Livin' life like a felony, weed and cologne, like...
    Pacific heights, crushed ice
    I do it like a haggler, baby, yeah, on a Sugar Ray Leonard night
    Posted up just like a poster
    If you're meltin' like butter, baby, I'mma have to toast ya
    My stairway is straight Led Zeppelin
    And my Air Force Ones so new and so fresh, and
    Play you like a PS3
    And that's Crown Royal, freak, don't try to BS me
    But I never knew what she said
    All up in her head with the phrase that pays, and it says:

    [Hook: Andre Nickatina]

    [Verse 3: Richie Rich]
    Twenty fifties, a hundred tens
    Two white bitches in a Batman Benz
    Straight mobbin', one named Robyn
    Can't see her head 'cause the bitch probably bobbin'
    Slurp somethin' - twerk somethin'
    Bitch, you gettin' money? Maybe we could work somethin'
    I been had a million
    I don't need nothin' but a bitch that love Vogues
    And these all-gold Daytons
    Ask Dre Dog - ask Nicky
    You ain't gettin' money, you ain't fuckin' with Richie
    Patron Silver, straight Goose
    Twins with me, and they loose
    Thirty rounds, town business
    Don't make me break records like Guinness
    Bitches wanna fuck all day and give head
    But I don't fuck for free, hoe
    Nah, so...

    [Hook]

    Andre Nickatina Ft. Richie Rich Lyrics and Video: Break Bread


    Tags: lyric database, music hits, musik, videos, mv, hot songs, band, charts, new album 2013, pop, r&b, hip hop, rock, rap, country, songtext, meuziek, words to song, a-z lyrics search, lirik lagu letras de canciones i don't wanna party without you.


    You are reading: Andre Nickatina Ft. Richie Rich - Break Bread Lyrics


    Thank you for reading this Andre Nickatina Ft. Richie Rich - Break Bread Lyrics.

    That was Andre Nickatina Ft. Richie Rich - Break Bread Lyrics

    That was Andre Nickatina Ft. Richie Rich - Break Bread Lyrics hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Andre Nickatina Ft. Richie Rich - Break Bread Lyrics, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/12/andre-nickatina-ft-richie-rich-break.html