BILLY GILMAN - I Surrender (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics

BILLY GILMAN - I Surrender (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • BILLY GILMAN - I Surrender (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics
  • BILLY GILMAN - I Surrender (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics. Hi al of song lyrics beloved visitors. On this occasion we will share :"BILLY GILMAN - I Surrender (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics." we hope that you like this song lyric.

    BILLY GILMAN - I Surrender (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics


    This single was released on 05 December 2016.

    Vocals: Billy Gilman ,
    Writer(s): Louis Biancaniello,


    Scale: F Minor
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 60
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU
    s o n g l y r i c s d a t a b a s e . i n f o

    [INTRO] Fm Csus4 C
    [VERSE]
    Fm Eb
    There's so much life I've left to live
    Ab C#
    And this fire is burning still
    Bbm F#
    When I watch you look at me
    Csus4 C
    I think I could find the will
    Fm Eb
    To stand for every dream
    Ab C#
    And forsake this solid ground
    Bbm F#
    And give up this fear within
    Csus4 C
    Of what would happen if they ever knew

    C
    I'm in love with you
    Fm
    'Cause I'd surrender everything
    C#
    To feel the chance to live again
    Ab
    I reach to you
    Eb
    I know you can feel it too
    C
    We'd make it through
    Fm
    A thousand dreams I still believe
    C#
    I'd make you give them all to me
    Ab Eb
    I'd hold you in my arms and never let go
    Fm
    I surrender

    [INSTRUMENTAL] Fm

    [VERSE]
    Fm Eb
    I know I can't survive
    Ab C#
    Another night away from you
    Bbm F#
    And I'll live again with love
    Csus4 C
    And no they can't take that away from me
    C Fm C#
    And they will see...
    Fm
    I'd surrender everything
    C#
    To feel the chance to live again
    Ab Eb
    I'd hold you in my arms and never let go
    C Fm C#
    I surrender

    [BRIDGE]
    Bbm Cm
    Every night's getting longer
    Fm Eb C#
    And this fire is getting stronger, baby
    Bbm
    I'll swallow my pride and I'll be alive
    C
    Can't you hear my call
    C C# F#m
    I surrender all

    F#m
    I'd surrender everything
    D
    To feel the chance to live again
    A E
    I'll hold you in my arms and never let go
    F#m D
    I surrender

    [BRIDGE]
    F#m D
    Right here, right now
    A E
    I give my life to live again
    F#m D
    I'll break free, take me
    A E F#m
    My everything, I surrender all to you
    D
    Right now
    A E
    I give my life to live again
    F#m
    I surrender


    You are reading: BILLY GILMAN - I Surrender (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics


    Thank you for reading this BILLY GILMAN - I Surrender (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics.

    That was BILLY GILMAN - I Surrender (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics

    That was BILLY GILMAN - I Surrender (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading BILLY GILMAN - I Surrender (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/12/billy-gilman-i-surrender-voice.html