BRYSON TILLER - Don't

BRYSON TILLER - Don't - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • BRYSON TILLER - Don't
  • BRYSON TILLER - Don't. Hello all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. Now Let me share :"BRYSON TILLER - Don't." i really hope that you like this song lyric.

    BRYSON TILLER - Don't


    This song is from the album T R A P S O U L(2015), released on 21 August 2015.


    Scale: B Minor
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 97
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU

    [INTRO]
    [VERSE]
    F#m
    Don't
    Bm Em
    Don't play with her, don't be dishonest
    Em F#m Bm
    Still not understanding this logic
    Em
    Aye, I'm back and I'm better
    Em
    I want you bad as ever
    F#m
    Don't let me just let up
    F#m Bm
    I want to give you better
    Em
    Baby it's whatever
    Emn
    Somebody gotta step up
    Em
    Girl I'm that somebody
    F#m
    So I'm next up


    Bm
    Be damned if I let him catch up
    Bm
    It's easy to see that you're fed up
    Em
    I am on a whole 'nother level
    Em
    Girl he only fucked you over cause you let him

    www.songlyricsdatabase.info
    F#m
    Fuck em girl I guess he didn't know any better
    Bm
    Girl that man didn't show any effort
    Em
    Do all I can just to show you you're special
    Em
    Certain it's your love that holds me together


    F#m
    Lately you say he been killing the vibe
    Bm
    Gotta be sick of this guy
    Em
    Pull up, skurt
    Em
    Get in the ride
    Em
    Left hand is steering the other is gripping your thigh
    F#m
    Light up a spliff and get high
    Bm
    Shawty you deserve what you been missing
    Em
    Looking at you I'm thinking he must be tripping
    Em
    Play this song for him tell him just listen


    F#m Bm
    Don't
    Em
    (Play this song for him...)
    F#m
    Don't

    [VERSE]
    F#m Bm Em
    Girl, said he keeps on playing games and his loving ain't the same
    Em
    I don't know what to say-ay but
    F#m
    What a shame
    Bm
    If you were mine you would not get the same
    Em
    If you were mine you would top everything
    Em
    Suicide in the drop switching lanes
    F#m
    And that thang so fire baby no propane
    Bm
    Got good pussy girl can I be frank
    Bm Em
    To keep it 100 girl I ain't no saint
    Em
    But he the only reason that I'm feeling this way
    F#m
    Giving you the world baby when you get space
    F#m Bm
    Pen game get me laid, baby that's penetrate
    Em
    Oh baby


    Em F#m
    Don't
    Bm
    (Ey)

    [VERSE]
    Em
    H-Town got a nigga so throwed
    Em
    Po' up we can party some mo'
    F#m Bm
    Yeah got this drink in my cup
    Bm
    Got a young nigga feeling so throwed
    Em
    Spit fire and the world so cold
    Em
    Young money got a nigga feeling old
    F#m
    Spit fire and the world so cold
    Bm
    H-Town got me feeling so throwed
    Em
    H-Town got me feeling so throwed
    Em
    Raw paint in the sip can it fold
    F#m
    H-Town got me feeling so throwed
    Bm
    Spit fire and the world so cold
    Em
    H-Town got a nigga so throwed

    Em
    (Play this song for em...)


    Bm
    Don't

    [INSTRUMENTAL] Bm Em F#m x2

    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? Please leave a comment below. www.songlyricsdatabase.info

    You are reading: BRYSON TILLER - Don't


    Thank you for your visit to this BRYSON TILLER - Don't.

    That was BRYSON TILLER - Don't

    That was BRYSON TILLER - Don't hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading BRYSON TILLER - Don't, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/12/bryson-tiller-don.html