CHILDISH GAMBINO - ME AND YOUR MAMA SONG LYRICS

CHILDISH GAMBINO - ME AND YOUR MAMA SONG LYRICS - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • CHILDISH GAMBINO - ME AND YOUR MAMA SONG LYRICS
  • CHILDISH GAMBINO - ME AND YOUR MAMA SONG LYRICS. Happy a nice day all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. On this occasion we will share :"CHILDISH GAMBINO - ME AND YOUR MAMA SONG LYRICS." we really hope that you like this CHILDISH GAMBINO - ME AND YOUR MAMA SONG LYRICS.

    CHILDISH GAMBINO - ME AND YOUR MAMA SONG LYRICS


    I'm in love when we are smokin' that la-la-la-la-la, I'm in love when we are smokin' that la-la-la-la-la!
    I'm in love when we are smokin' that la-la-la-la-la, I'm in love when we are smokin' that la-la-la-la-la!
    I'm in love when we are smokin' that la-la-la-la-la, I'm in love when we are smokin' that la-la-la-la-la!
    I'm in love when we are smokin' that la-la-la-la-la, I'm in love when we are smokin' that la-la-la-la-la!

    Do what you want! I'm telling you, let me into your heart, Can't stand it, backhanded, They wanna see us fallin' apart, You know that I love you, So let me into your heart.
    Let me into your heart, Do you really love me? I'm gon' get you, girl, ahhhh!! This is the end of us, Sleeping with the moon and the stars, I know where you've been, you can see the sun, Let me into your heart! I really love you, girl!

    Girl you really got a hold on me, So this isn't just puppy love, Girl you really got a hold on me, So this isn't just puppy love
    I'm in love when we are smokin' that, Oh my God, I Let me into, Girl you really got a hold, woo!



    You are reading: CHILDISH GAMBINO - ME AND YOUR MAMA SONG LYRICS


    Thanks for reading this songs lyric.

    That was CHILDISH GAMBINO - ME AND YOUR MAMA SONG LYRICS

    That was CHILDISH GAMBINO - ME AND YOUR MAMA SONG LYRICS hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading CHILDISH GAMBINO - ME AND YOUR MAMA SONG LYRICS, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/12/childish-gambino-me-and-your-mama-song.html