Eagle's Wings

Eagle's Wings - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Eagle's Wings
  • Eagle's Wings. Hello all of song lyrics beloved visitors. This time Let me share :"Eagle's Wings." i really hope that you like this song lyric.

    Eagle's Wings


    Chords for guitar, piano, bass and other instruments.
    Eagle’s Wings by Hillsong

    Intro:  Am  D  G  C

    Verse:
    Am            D        G            C
      Here I am waiting, abide in me I pray
    Am           D           G
      Here I am longing for You
    Am            D           G              C
      Hide me in Your love, bring me to my knees
    Am            D              G   C - D
      May I know Jesus more and more


    Chorus:
    G             C           Am
     Come live in me, all my life
         D
    Take over
    G                C              Am
     Come breathe in me and I will rise
       D        G

    On eagle’s wings

    You are reading: Eagle's Wings


    Thanks for reading this songs lyric.

    That was Eagle's Wings

    That was Eagle's Wings hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Eagle's Wings, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/12/eagle-wings.html