JubyPhonic - Hitorinbo Envy

JubyPhonic - Hitorinbo Envy - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • JubyPhonic - Hitorinbo Envy
  • JubyPhonic - Hitorinbo Envy. Hello all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. On this occasion Let me share :"JubyPhonic - Hitorinbo Envy." i hope that you like this JubyPhonic - Hitorinbo Envy.

    JubyPhonic - Hitorinbo Envy


    JubyPhonic - Hitorinbo Envy Easily playing, never bat an eye
    Weeping and posing, another perfect alibi
    Every day lonely, I’d rather play a game
    Like a slow running stream of honey I crave


    Looking at you now, yes, and even you
    Was I unneeded, was I just in the way too?
    Call me a phantom, never meant to be
    Couldn’t be more fun to party and scream

    Now, my, oh my, oh walk your way to me
    Clap your hands, we’re traveling to the beat
    Why, oh why, oh hurry up and leave
    And again I come to see

    I’ve been a very bad girl

    Dreaming in color, burned it in my mind
    But then I wake up with black as raven hands alive
    Well, I was chosen to burn inside
    Couldn’t be more fun to whistle and sing

    Now, crawling, crawling out tonight and see
    Everyone up scrambling to the beat
    Easy easy, envy all you need
    Dancing on without a clue, she’s been a very blind girl

    Counting one two three and four, you better go and hide
    Hiro-kun, Haru-chan, two that I find
    Three and just don’t be it, barely breathing out a sigh
    You caught me before I could try

    Now, my, oh my, oh walk your way to me
    Clap your hands, we’re traveling to the beat
    I’m shivering slowly, raise a foot to leave
    All alone, sing bye bye

    Hey, find me, find me love, I’m on my knees
    Reach a hand but pricks me 'til I bleed
    Fine, oh fine, sewn eyes I broke to see
    We’ll again come play the game

    Tomorrow, no one has to know.



    You are reading: JubyPhonic - Hitorinbo Envy


    Thank you for reading this songs lyric.

    That was JubyPhonic - Hitorinbo Envy

    That was JubyPhonic - Hitorinbo Envy hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading JubyPhonic - Hitorinbo Envy, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/12/jubyphonic-hitorinbo-envy.html