Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan - There For You Songlyrics

Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan - There For You Songlyrics - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan - There For You Songlyrics
  • Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan - There For You Songlyrics. Hello all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. On this occasion we will share :"Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan - There For You Songlyrics." hopefully you like this Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan - There For You Songlyrics.

    Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan - There For You Songlyrics


    I woke up pissed off today, And lately everyone feels fake, Somewhere, I lost a piece of me, Smoking cigarettes on balconies

    But I can't do this alone, Sometimes I just need a light, If I call you on the phone, Need you on the other side

    So when your tears roll down your pillow like a river, I'll be there for you, I'll be there for you, When you're screaming, but they only hear you whisper, I'll be loud for you, But you gotta be there for me too

    But you gotta be there for me too

    Last year took a toll on me, But I made it with you next to me, Around the world and back again, I hope you waited at the end

    But I can't do this alone, Sometimes I just need a light, If I call you on the phone, Need you on the other side

    So when your tears roll down your pillow like a river, I'll be there for you, I'll be there for you, When you're screaming, but they only hear you whisper, I'll be loud for you, I'll be loud for you

    I got you, I promise, Let me be honest, Love is a road that goes both ways, When your tears roll down your pillow like a river, I'll be there for you, But you gotta be there for me too

    But you gotta be there for me too

    But I'm holding on to something, Won't let go of you for nothing, I'm running, running just to keep my hands on you, There was a time that I was so blue, What I got to do to show you? I'm running, running just to keep my hands on you

    Running, running just to keep my hands on you, Running, running just to keep my hands on you, So, I'm running, running just to keep my hands on you, But you gotta be there for me too

    But you gotta be there for me too



    You are reading: Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan - There For You Songlyrics


    Thanks for reading this songs lyric.

    That was Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan - There For You Songlyrics

    That was Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan - There For You Songlyrics hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan - There For You Songlyrics, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/12/martin-garrix-troye-sivan-there-for-you.html