MOTIONLESS IN WHITE - NOT MY TYPE: DEAD AS FUCK 2 SONGLYRICS

MOTIONLESS IN WHITE - NOT MY TYPE: DEAD AS FUCK 2 SONGLYRICS - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • MOTIONLESS IN WHITE - NOT MY TYPE: DEAD AS FUCK 2 SONGLYRICS
  • MOTIONLESS IN WHITE - NOT MY TYPE: DEAD AS FUCK 2 SONGLYRICS. Hello all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. Now I will share :"MOTIONLESS IN WHITE - NOT MY TYPE: DEAD AS FUCK 2 SONGLYRICS." i hope that you like this song lyric.

    MOTIONLESS IN WHITE - NOT MY TYPE: DEAD AS FUCK 2 SONGLYRICS


    She's got no soul, heart black as coal, She's from Hollywood Forever, dug her out of a hole, And here we go again, spinnin' me in her web, She said "there's just no rest for the queen of the dead"

    There's just no rest for the queen of the dead, There's just no rest for the queen...

    Another trick to treat her with candy apple dreams, Gonna rot her teeth cause I'm so sweet, One lick to rule them all, They crumble as they crawl

    She loves me cause I like to give head like a zombie, Eat, eat, eat till her insides are on me, She loves me cause I give head like a zombie, Eat, eat, eat, and nobody's gonna stop me, And in the glow of the pale moonlight, She goes for a spin on my haunted hayride, Tried out the living but I don't believe the hype, Cause if she's got a pulse then she's not my type, Yeah, if she's got a pulse then she's not my type, yeah

    If she's got a pulse then she's not my type, yeah!! If she's got a pulse, if she's got a pulse

    She's got a temper in stock, made of hemlock, Uses absinthe as a lip gloss, Death hawk, fresh New Rock's, She'll use your corpse as a catwalk

    She'll use your corpse as a catwalk, She'll use your corpse

    She loves me cause I like to give head like a zombie, Eat, eat, eat till her insides are on me, She loves me cause I give head like a zombie, Eat, eat, eat, and nobody's gonna stop me, And in the glow of the pale moonlight, She goes for a spin on my haunted hayride, Tried out the living but I don't believe the hype, 'Cause if she's got a pulse then she's not my type, If she's got a pulse then she's not my type

    She'll use your corpse as a catwalk, Plays truth or dare in the mirror, Uses absinthe as a lip gloss, Undead, but won't shed a tear

    She's my graveyard baby, She's my...

    She loves me cause I like to give head like a zombie, Eat, eat, eat till her insides are on me, She loves me cause I give head like a zombie, Eat, eat, eat, and nobody's gonna stop me, And in the glow of the pale moonlight, She goes for a spin on my haunted hayride, Tried out the living but I don't believe the hype, Cause if she's got a pulse then she's not my type, If she's got a pulse then she's not my type

    D-E-A-D! If she's got a pulse then she's not my...



    You are reading: MOTIONLESS IN WHITE - NOT MY TYPE: DEAD AS FUCK 2 SONGLYRICS


    Thanks for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That was MOTIONLESS IN WHITE - NOT MY TYPE: DEAD AS FUCK 2 SONGLYRICS

    That was MOTIONLESS IN WHITE - NOT MY TYPE: DEAD AS FUCK 2 SONGLYRICS hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading MOTIONLESS IN WHITE - NOT MY TYPE: DEAD AS FUCK 2 SONGLYRICS, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/12/motionless-in-white-not-my-type-dead-as.html