PHILIPS AND THE MONKEY PEN - It's Just Another Day

PHILIPS AND THE MONKEY PEN - It's Just Another Day - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • PHILIPS AND THE MONKEY PEN - It's Just Another Day
  • PHILIPS AND THE MONKEY PEN - It's Just Another Day. Hi al of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. Now Let me share :"PHILIPS AND THE MONKEY PEN - It's Just Another Day." hopefully you like this PHILIPS AND THE MONKEY PEN - It's Just Another Day.

    PHILIPS AND THE MONKEY PEN - It's Just Another Day


    This song is from the Malayalam movie PHILIPS AND THE MONKEY PEN which was released in the year 2013. It's composed by Rahul Subramanian and the performed by Shaan Rahman. The lyrics are written by Anu Elizabeth Jose. The movie was a super hit in many parts of Kerala and it starred Sanoop Santhosh, Jayasurya, Ramya Nambeesan in the lead roles.

    When I received the song suggestion from Aloshi, I was really looking forward to transcribing this song. As soon as I listened to the song, I fell in love with the simplicity of the song and the way Shaan sang it. I am really thankful to Aloshi for suggesting this song.

    Musically, I was really impressed by this song. As portrayed in Shaan's previous albums and songs, you could really feel the western vibe rising out of it. It had a childish vibe to it, blending in with the theme of the movie.
    The guitars are interesting to listen to, however it sounds a bit like the guitar was recorded direct, judging by the high frequencies. The tambourines add a good effect to the song.
    The chorus is really catchy and the harmonies blend in really well. The use of various instruments and tones really make this song lovely to listen to.

    Show/Hide Chords       Show Tabs
    <!--
    Scale: A Major
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 86
    INTRO A E Dmaj7 E x3
    A
    It's just another day
    E
    I think of my journey so far
    Dmaj7 A E A
    I have been living in a little wonderland
    A
    Wonder what kept me going
    E
    I find it's better changing
    Dmaj7 A E A
    I have been wondering to be someone good enough

    [CHORUS]
    A E
    Seeing those stars they'd shine to me
    D A
    Blinking every time, I get a glimpse of them
    A E F#m
    Why don't you come into my life and fill some light into
    D Dm
    These tiny eyes of mine

    A F#m D A x2

    F#m C#m D
    Aa chiri thookum mannin muthe ni
    E
    Iravin pon nakshathram
    F#m C#m D
    Kaarmukil maanam moodum naalil va
    E
    Mazhavillayi maarum ni

    [CHORUS]
    A E
    Seeing those stars they'd shine to me
    D Dm
    Blinking every time, I get a glimpse of them
    A C#m Bm
    Why don't you come into my life and fill some light into
    E
    These tiny eyes of mine

    A
    It's just another day
    E
    There are everyone kept and falling
    D A E A
    And I am going through the ends and ends of time
    A
    There is a magical ride
    E
    I see some wonder worker
    D A E A
    Making me feel like it's getting better everytime

    [CHORUS]
    A E
    I've got this beautiful image
    D A
    Passing through my mind every single day
    A E F#m
    Why don't you come into my life and fill some light into
    D Dm
    These tiny eyes of mine

    A F#m D A
    These tiny eyes of mine

    A F#m D A
    Yabidabadutootooo




    You are reading: PHILIPS AND THE MONKEY PEN - It's Just Another Day


    Thanks for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That was PHILIPS AND THE MONKEY PEN - It's Just Another Day

    That was PHILIPS AND THE MONKEY PEN - It's Just Another Day hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading PHILIPS AND THE MONKEY PEN - It's Just Another Day, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/12/philips-and-monkey-pen-it-just-another.html