POST MALONE - YOUR TRULY, AUSTIN POST SONG LYRICS

POST MALONE - YOUR TRULY, AUSTIN POST SONG LYRICS - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • POST MALONE - YOUR TRULY, AUSTIN POST SONG LYRICS
  • POST MALONE - YOUR TRULY, AUSTIN POST SONG LYRICS. Happy a nice day all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. This time Let me share :"POST MALONE - YOUR TRULY, AUSTIN POST SONG LYRICS." we really hope that you like this song lyric.

    POST MALONE - YOUR TRULY, AUSTIN POST SONG LYRICS


    POST MALONE - YOUR TRULY, AUSTIN POST SONG LYRICS

    I just came down from the high of my life, I just, I just came down from the high of my life, See us poppin' champagne, we could do it all night, And if everythin' gone bad we gon' make it alright
    How you expectin' awards when you ain't put in work, And I just got off the phone, yeah!!! with my realtor, And I've been eatin' so good that bitch my belly broke, And I might cop that Mustang cause bitch that Bentley talk, Put that sauce on that bitch real quick, Put that ice on that wrist real slick, Girl I know you know my wallet's real thick, And I'm wonderin' what your drinkin'

    I just came down from the high of my life, I just, I just came down from the high of my life, See us poppin' champagne, we could do it all night, And if everythin' gone bad we gon' make it alright
    We gon' fuckin' fuck with y'all, do it, We don't gotta stunt on y'all, do we? Brin' that money back to yours truly, When I'm rockin' all my God and jewelry

    yeah!!! hey!! I just hopped out the foreign, Lookin' so pretty, yeah!!! And yeah!!!, that watch on my arm look like a trillion
    You know that White Iverson, no keep that? And I just bought out my brain, I feel like Bubble? Girl I'm zoned out, I feel my zans, Ain't nobody understand, It's you and I, go and call your friends
    Let's get a lot of kerosine, You gon' ride that bumpy grind, yeah!!!, let me see that double time, You ain't gotta tell them hoes, because they know, yeah!!!

    I just came down from the high of my life, I just, I just came down from the high of my life, See us poppin' champagne, we could do it all night, And if everythin' gone bad we gon' make it alright
    We gon' fuckin' fuck with y'all, do it, We don't gotta stunt on y'all, do we? Brin' that money back to yours truly, When I'm rockin' all my God and jewelry

    Tell me, who do you call? When the night gets rough, And you're sittin' by the phone, Cause all those drugs worn off
    I just came down from the high of my life, I just, I just came down from the high of my life, See us poppin' champagne, we could do it all night, And if everythin' gone bad we gon' make it alright



    You are reading: POST MALONE - YOUR TRULY, AUSTIN POST SONG LYRICS


    Thank you for reading this songs lyric.

    That was POST MALONE - YOUR TRULY, AUSTIN POST SONG LYRICS

    That was POST MALONE - YOUR TRULY, AUSTIN POST SONG LYRICS hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading POST MALONE - YOUR TRULY, AUSTIN POST SONG LYRICS, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/12/post-malone-your-truly-austin-post-song.html