THE CINEMATIC ORCHESTRA - To Build A Home

THE CINEMATIC ORCHESTRA - To Build A Home - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • THE CINEMATIC ORCHESTRA - To Build A Home
  • THE CINEMATIC ORCHESTRA - To Build A Home. Hello all of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. Now I am going to share :"THE CINEMATIC ORCHESTRA - To Build A Home." i hope that you like this song lyric.

    THE CINEMATIC ORCHESTRA - To Build A Home


    This song is from the album Ma Fleur(2007), released on Jun 05, 2007.
    I loved the complexity of the chords in this song. I usually figure out the chords as I listen to the songs, but this song took me multiple tries to get the chords right. The energy and emotion in the vocals were perfect for the solo piano in the background. The reverb and brilliance on the vocals and the piano made the song really interesting. Thanks to Zoe for this challenging song suggestion.


    Scale: D Major
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 65
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU

    [INTRO] D A E F#m D A E
    [VERSE]
    D A E
    There is a house built out of stone
    D A E
    Wooden floors, walls and window sills
    D A E
    Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust
    Bm D A E
    This is a place where I don't feel alone
    Bm D A E
    This is a place where I feel at home.

    [INSTRUMENTAL] D A D A E

    [CHORUS]
    D C#m D
    And I built a home
    A
    for you
    E
    for me
    D C#m D
    Until it disappeared
    A
    from me
    E
    from you
    D C#m D F#m A E
    And now, it's time to leave and turn to dust

    [INSTRUMENTAL] D A E Bm D A E

    [VERSE]
    D A E
    Out in the garden where we planted the seeds
    Bm D A E
    There is a tree as old as me
    D A E
    Branches were sewn by the color of green
    Bm D A E
    Ground had arose and passed its knees


    D A E
    By the cracks of the skin I climbed to the top
    Bm D A E
    I climbed the tree to see the world
    D A E
    When the gusts came around to blow me down
    Bm D A E
    Held on as tightly as you held onto me
    Bm D A E
    Held on as tightly as you held onto me......

    [INSTRUMENTAL] D C#m D A E

    [CHORUS]
    D C#m D
    And I built a home
    A
    for you
    E
    for me
    D C#m D
    Until it disappeared
    A
    from me
    E
    from you
    D C#m D F#m A E
    And now, it's time to leave and turn to dust
    <!--
    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? What do you think about this song? Please leave a comment below.

    You are reading: THE CINEMATIC ORCHESTRA - To Build A Home


    Thanks for reading this THE CINEMATIC ORCHESTRA - To Build A Home.

    That was THE CINEMATIC ORCHESTRA - To Build A Home

    That was THE CINEMATIC ORCHESTRA - To Build A Home hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading THE CINEMATIC ORCHESTRA - To Build A Home, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/12/the-cinematic-orchestra-to-build-home.html