TORI KELLY - Where I Belong (Intro)

TORI KELLY - Where I Belong (Intro) - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • TORI KELLY - Where I Belong (Intro)
  • TORI KELLY - Where I Belong (Intro). Hi al of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. This time I'll share :"TORI KELLY - Where I Belong (Intro)." we really hope that you like this TORI KELLY - Where I Belong (Intro).

    TORI KELLY - Where I Belong (Intro)


    This song is from the album Unbreakable Smile(2015), released on Jun 23, 2015.
    I enjoyed that sexy blues touch to this song. The guitar and the chords played were really interesting, I loved that E Major chord towards the end of the song. The lyrics felt nice and the her voice was amazing. Did you like it? Comment below.


    Scale: D Major
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 60
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU

    [INTRO]
    [VERSE]
    D D7 G
    I'm just a girl and her guitar
    D D7 G
    Trying to give you my whole heart
    D D7 G
    If there's anybody out there listening to me
    G Gm F#m Bm
    All I have is a story and a dream
    G Gm D
    Here I am, and that's all I can be


    A D G
    You know I forget to breathe sometimes
    A D G
    And I'm so afraid to fall behind
    A D/F# G
    Why do I let the pressure take over my mind?
    Gm F# Bm E
    When I know the truth is never wrong
    G Gm D D7
    I'm alright, this is right where I belong
    <!--
    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? What do you think about this song? Please leave a comment below.

    You are reading: TORI KELLY - Where I Belong (Intro)


    Thanks for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That was TORI KELLY - Where I Belong (Intro)

    That was TORI KELLY - Where I Belong (Intro) hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading TORI KELLY - Where I Belong (Intro), url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/12/tori-kelly-where-i-belong-intro.html