Young Antarctica - Weeaboo Based Anthem Lyrics

Young Antarctica - Weeaboo Based Anthem Lyrics - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Young Antarctica - Weeaboo Based Anthem Lyrics
  • Young Antarctica - Weeaboo Based Anthem Lyrics. Hello all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. On this occasion we'll share :"Young Antarctica - Weeaboo Based Anthem Lyrics." hopefully you like this song lyric.

    Young Antarctica - Weeaboo Based Anthem Lyrics


    Song : Weeaboo Based Anthem
    Artist : Young Antarctica

    Weeaboo Based Anthem Lyrics

    [Chorus:]
    You don't understand (x2)
    I'm obsessed with Japan ?
    Obsessed with Japan ?
    This is for my ooh!
    I'm such a weeaboo, ?
    & you don't understand (x2)
    I been called worse than that ?
    Called worse than that, ?
    This is for my ooh!
    I'm such a weeaboo, ?

    4 sides to the symbol like
    Konami
    ❄Young Antarctica❄ the living Shinigami,?
    Death Angel Alchemy i keeps the sigils on me, ?❄
    In the streets made them fold like origami, ?
    It's been a while
    Since I chilled with Umaru in Chibi style
    In the city masked up like Kakashi, ?
    With anime back on air like Toonami,?
    Since I've been rolling round alone, ?
    Dullahan with that chrome
    Blunt lit at 4-2-0, ??
    As of lately I've been cruising around Tokyo, ??
    How far down the rabbit hole we'll never know
    I squad up with the Sailor Moon, ⭐?
    They tote that tool so I call them the Sailor Goon, ?
    Ooh I'm a weeaboo, ?
    At Comic Con performing for the Otakus ? ??

    (Chorus)

    Dance forever to the rhythm, ? (Yeah!)
    DDR Max, ??
    In all directions like the pad,⬅⬇⬆➡
    I'm that Senpai that's gone notice her,?
    Blue & white on me cause Tomoyo's here,?
    In the wonderland full of Fairy Tales
    Chilling with the blue cat eating Blue Bell,??
    Got a chick short haired cutie that Hinata, ?
    I whack it from the back like piñatas, ?
    I'm iced out in pink like Sakura, ??
    Watch Antarctica blossom out of the Chakras
    Psilocybin Samarai Shiitake's on me, ?
    ❄Antarctica Universe❄ Crystals Gems on me, ?
    Like Ichigo I got to keep the hollows on me, ?
    Got that Annie Leonhard so I told her swallow me,?
    Possibilities limited
    Welcome to illogical imprisonment
    Thou shalt face imprisonment
    Executed in the Deadmans Wonderland, ??
    Better turn to me to a "weebs" pack, ?
    Cause the geeks & OG's all got my back
    Ooh I'm such a weeaboo, ?
    I hangs out with all the cosplayers after school, ??

    (Chorus)
    (End)

    You are reading: Young Antarctica - Weeaboo Based Anthem Lyrics


    Thanks for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That was Young Antarctica - Weeaboo Based Anthem Lyrics

    That was Young Antarctica - Weeaboo Based Anthem Lyrics hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Young Antarctica - Weeaboo Based Anthem Lyrics, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/12/young-antarctica-weeaboo-based-anthem.html